IGNORED

Harmony menu navigation question

Havok69

Perhaps a dummy question, but is there a way to know the version of the BIOS in the 2600?

I just see the title "haymony" and different directories of the filesystem as homebrews, drivers, etc.

Devwebcl

Select the [.] entry on the first page and it displays the Harmony BIOS version and credits.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

I just saw the DriveSort program, I just made a script to make sub-directories and move the files into.

Now my Harmony shows in a backward sort, such as ...

so I guess it is because the timestamp of the directory, am I right ?

The Harmony does no sorting at all - it just shows everything in the order which it appears on the card. If the list is backwards, just use DriveSort to reverse the order again.

Chris

• 1 month later...
Use DriveSort (or similar).

Does anyone know of such a program that, in addition to alphabetical or other order, allows a user to manually put the files into any any arbitrary order? ... And works under Windows 98???

How about if I only want it to work under XP? Anyone happen to know of a tool that handles the arbitrary order?

(I imagine a fairly simple Drag & Drop GUI that lets me specify the way I want files/folders to appear and then manipulates the FAT to make it match)