IGNORED

David Letterman on an Intellivison game box

Rev

Nah - that's a pretty a generic look, especially back in the 70's/80's. The guy on Checkers though looks more like Robert Culp to me than DL. Maybe because I can't stand Letterman, don't want to envision him on anything... lol

post-13896-126529793473_thumb.jpg

Edited by save2600
  • Like 1

Nah - that's a pretty a generic look, especially back in the 70's/80's. The guy on Checkers though looks more like Robert Culp to me than DL. Maybe because I can't stand Letterman, don't want to envision him on anything... lol

you don't have to like him to see the resemblance....and robert culp???? not a chance :rolling:

the guy on checkers is more nerdy looking than robert culp.DL is a dead ringer to me.

Robert-Culp-Celebrity-Image-243921.jpg

Edited by revolutionika

Whoa, that's a real early photo of him. His later years 80's-90's look more like the guy on the Checkers box. But yes, DL definitely has that dorky/nerdy/dweeby thing going on ;)

If I had as much money as him, I'd have fixed those teeth decades ago. Not much you can do with the beady little eyes though. lol

Edited by save2600

• 3 years later...