18-lock n chase

19-space patrol

20-worm whomper

21-pga golf

22-centipede

23-lady bug

24-frog bog

25-pole position

im only gonna do a top 5, cuz we have about 25 games, and i cant remember them all cuz their 80 miles away in Pine, in the mountains, in a cabin.

1. SNAFU: could play this for hours.

2. Advanced dungeons and dragons: a great adventure game

3. Star Strike: who wouldnt blow up the death star?

4. Space Hawk: people dislike this game, but its interesting to me

5. Frogger: who doesnt like frogger?

Looking at the lists others have posted might jog some memories (I know it did for me). I've logged these 5 but go ahead and post your full Top 25 whenever you're ready and I'll update the list. If anyone else has a change to their Top 25 just post it (and let me know it's replacing an earlier post). I sometimes discover something new that causes me to change my order based on other people's comments.

Lastly, Space Hawk? seriously? :)

here are my top 25:

1-popeye

2-white water

3-beauty and the beast

3-burgertime

4-night stalker

5-river raid

6-dig dug

7-pitfall

8-bump n jump

9-diner

10-space armada

11-bump n jump

12-microsurgeon

13-demon attack

14-frogger

15-donkey kong jr

16-pac man

17-beamrider

18-lock n chase

19-space patrol

20-worm whomper

21-pga golf

22-centipede

23-lady bug

24-frog bog

25-pole position

Whoops! Bump N Jump is listed twice (#8 and #11). I'll wait to add you until you make revisions. Thanks!

1. D&D Cloudy Mountain

2. Tron Deadly Discs

3. Shark Shark

4. Space Battle

5. Maze a Tron

6. Snafu

7. Triple Action

8. Sea Battle

9. commando

10. Bump & Jump

11. B-17 Bomber

12. Armor Battle

13. Atlantis

14. Beauty & the Beast

15. Horse Racing

16. Thin Ice

17. Football

18. Poker & Blackjack

19. Bowling

20. Skiing

21. Baseball

22. Q-Bert

23. Demon Attack

24. Lock n Chase

25. Frogger

Here's my Top 25 from the games I've played.

1 AD&D:Treasure of Tarmin

2 Chip Shot! Super Pro Golf

3 Tower of Doom

4 Body Slam! Super Pro Wrestling

5 Mountain Madness! Super Pro Skiing

6 Boxing

7 World Series Major League Baseball

8 Space Battle

9 Las Vegas Blackjack & Poker

10 B-17 Bomber

11 Hover Force

12 Space Armada

13 Night Stalker

14 Demon Attack

15 Masters of the Universe: Power of He-man

16 Checkers

17 Lady Bug

18 Atlantis

19 Snafu

20 Commando

21 Sea Battle

22 Popeye

23 Armor Battle

24 USCF Chess

25 Tennis

here are my top 25:

1-popeye

2-white water

3-beauty and the beast

3-burgertime

4-night stalker

5-river raid

6-dig dug

7-pitfall

8-bump n jump

9-diner

10-space armada

11-bump n jump

12-microsurgeon

13-demon attack

14-frogger

15-donkey kong jr

16-pac man

17-beamrider

18-lock n chase

19-space patrol

20-worm whomper

21-pga golf

22-centipede

23-lady bug

24-frog bog

25-pole position

Whoops! Bump N Jump is listed twice (#8 and #11). I'll wait to add you until you make revisions. Thanks!

lol, how did i do that!

make 11 = mission x :P

here are my top 25:

1-popeye

2-white water

3-beauty and the beast

3-burgertime

4-night stalker

5-river raid

6-dig dug

7-pitfall

8-bump n jump

9-diner

10-space armada

11-bump n jump

12-microsurgeon

13-demon attack

14-frogger

15-donkey kong jr

16-pac man

17-beamrider

18-lock n chase

19-space patrol

20-worm whomper

21-pga golf

22-centipede

23-lady bug

24-frog bog

25-pole position

lol, how did i do that!

I didn't notice this before but you also have two different games listed at #3 (Beauty and the Beast and Burgertime). Would you prefer me to leave out Mission X or keep it in and move Pole Position off the bottom since it would become #26?

here are my top 25:

1-popeye

2-white water

3-beauty and the beast

3-burgertime

4-night stalker

5-river raid

6-dig dug

7-pitfall

8-bump n jump

9-diner

10-space armada

11-bump n jump

12-microsurgeon

13-demon attack

14-frogger

15-donkey kong jr

16-pac man

17-beamrider

18-lock n chase

19-space patrol

20-worm whomper

21-pga golf

22-centipede

23-lady bug

24-frog bog

25-pole position

lol, how did i do that!

I didn't notice this before but you also have two different games listed at #3 (Beauty and the Beast and Burgertime). Would you prefer me to leave out Mission X or keep it in and move Pole Position off the bottom since it would become #26?

:D maybe i should just start over at this point.

just leave off pole position

Here is my final revised list,forget the previous one!

1-popeye

2-white water

3-beauty and the beast

4-burgertime

5-night stalker

6-river raid

7-dig dug

8-pitfall

9-bump n jump

10-diner

11-space armada

12-mission x

13-microsurgeon

14-demon attack

15-frogger

16-donkey kong jr

17-pac man

18-beamrider

19-lock n chase

20-space patrol

21-worm whomper

22-pga golf

23-centipede

24-lady bug

25-frog bog

You guys might find this funny. But i had never owned either of the AD&D games and never played them. So i had no idea that AD&D Cloudy Mountain was just the first AD&D game. I seen a lot of people putting it real high on their lists so i was gonna check it out. I thought maybe it was an Intellivision game i had never heard of before. I actually put the keywords "Intellivision" and "Cloudy" into an Ebay search only to get no results. lol

But then i remembered i just recently bought a sealed copy of AD&D and looked at the box and realized it said Cloud Mountain on the back. lol

Now i'm contemplating unsealing it so i can play it. I'm still not sure yet. Even though it's sealed, the box itself is not in mint shape. It's not in bad shape, just not great.

• Like 1

You guys might find this funny. But i had never owned either of the AD&D games and never played them. So i had no idea that AD&D Cloudy Mountain was just the first AD&D game. I seen a lot of people putting it real high on their lists so i was gonna check it out. I thought maybe it was an Intellivision game i had never heard of before. I actually put the keywords "Intellivision" and "Cloudy" into an Ebay search only to get no results. lol

But then i remembered i just recently bought a sealed copy of AD&D and looked at the box and realized it said Cloud Mountain on the back. lol

Now i'm contemplating unsealing it so i can play it. I'm still not sure yet. Even though it's sealed, the box itself is not in mint shape. It's not in bad shape, just not great.

Open it. Play it. That's what they're meant for. :cool:

I've got extra loose copies of both AD&D games, if you want to pick up a extra cheap cart for playing and leave your sealed one alone. PM me if you want it/them.

OK, here's our updated Intellivision Top 25...

1. AD&D: Cloudy Mountain (198 points)

2. Night Stalker (183)

3. Burgertime (178)

4. Astrosmash (148)

5. Tron Deadly Discs (140)

6. Utopia (127)

7. Lock N Chase (124)

8. Snafu (123)

8. Shark! Shark! (123)

10. MLB/World Championship Baseball (119)

11. Space Battle (113)

12. Beauty and the Beast (112)

13. Bump N Jump (102)

14. Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack (99)

15. B-17 Bomber (81)

15. AD&D: Tower of Doom (81)

17. Atlantis (78)

18. Beamrider (76)

18. NFL/Super Pro Football (76)

20. Skiing/Super Pro Mountain Madness (71)

21. Triple Action (68)

22. Space Armada (64)

23. Body Slam: Super Pro Wrestling (63)

24. Frog Bog (62)

25. Demon Attack (61)

Honorable Mention:

AD&D: Treasure of Tarmin (60); Sea Battle (58); NBA/Slam Dunk (57); Armor Battle (54); Thunder Castle, Frogger (51); Space Hawk (50)

Space Hawk? seriously? :)

• Like 1

I'm probably going torearrange over time. For now, off the top of my head w/out my collection in front of me:

1. AD&D: Cloudy Mountain

2. Night Stalker

3. AD&D: Treasure of Tarmin

4. He Man

5. Dracula

6. Astrosmash

7. Burgertime

8. Utopia

9. Shark! Shark!

10. Mission X

11. Auto Racing

12. Beauty and the Beast

13. NFL Football

14. Atlantis

15. Space Hawk

16. Microsurgeon

17. Demon Attack

18. Sharp Shot

19. Frogger

20. Space Armada

21. MLB Baseball

22. NBA Basketball

23. Thunder Castle

24. Pitfall

25. Triple Action

24-Dracula --- Imagic, I was the only one who like that game back then!
Not the only one - it's awesome! Edited by BydoEmpire

• 6 months later...

Hi,

I know the topic is old, but anyway here´s my list.

Is hard for me to do rankins, especially because I based my list in the games i played as a kid, note i didn´t have all the games (especially didn´t have the later ones) so they are excluded.

Most of my games i get it from friends or my brother´s friends who didn´t play anymore, so they sold me their carts, of course without overlays or manuals so part of the fun was to discover how to play and find out all the little details. but still there's info i learned recently, When i replayed Tarmin i get to read the manual and find many little details about the gmae who i didn´t know or remember. The manuals help little because we didn´t know english anyway, amd traslating with dictionarys was very hard. I especially remember Tarmin and Space Spartans my biggest succes in learn to play, in others i fail, like bomb squad.

Well, here´s my list:

1 AD&D Tarmin That´s the game i´ve played the most, until my Intv overheats and crah (the bad side of living in a tropical country) It was the game that want to play more when I get a working INTV as adult

2 Space Spartans As a kid, not knowing english made the complicated games like this one (audio is english too) harder to know how to play. I still had the manual with my attemps to translate with dictionary. Maybe the extra work to learn to play made more enjoyable the play.

3 Utopia This game made addict of the sim genre, from simcity in a IBM PC (AT Monochrome) to Civilization V (Waiting the release)

4 Beam Rider Fantastic! The game i played the most in emulation

5 Lock n' Chase I was an expert in this game, I played so much that the Cart Broke off and had to insert the card directly and still works!

6 Burguertime Wasn´t sure of putting this game #5 I played a lot and then get kinda tired of it..

7 Snafu Love it! With Biplanes and Tanks in Triple Action, are the best 2 player games (my opinion)

8 Triple Action Love Biplanes! Even tanks beats up armor battle. sometimes simple games are very enjoyable (any Atari fan can tell you that)

9 AstroSmash Always call tjis game astromash, Was very addictive, if you are not in a hurry. I played a quick game when the first death was it, even like that was very long! Ah, that young reflexes…

10 Tron Deadly Discs Should be up in the list. Long games but very fun. More often turn off to do homework way before i was in trouble..

11 The Dreadnaught Factor Just love the game.

12 B-17 Bomber Wondefull game, I played many hours this Game Love it

13 Shark! Shark! Love this game, simple and endless but you have a good time.

14 Microsurgeon I was facinated with the concept 0of the game, Wonderfull!

15 Ice trek Love this game, was difficult, but very fun. Remember that almos complete the ice road, and then a fast iceberg destroys it from the begining

16 Dracula Didn´t play any other game that you where the bad guy, so was very appealing for me

17 Diner Very fun, played most of times just to beat my record of how many enemies i can crush with one ball..

18 TRON Maze-A-Tron To this date i hevent´t learned how to play this game (well, i haven´t try as adult) but that never stop me to play many hours to figure out (I didn´t have the manual) that hours was very fun

19 Auto Racing I liked a lot that you can go and wander across the scenery I mostly play to find out new secret places or shortcuts

20 Beauty and the Beast Well, hated Donkey Kong, so only left was this game.

21 Vectron I was fascinated, the graphics, the fonts.. Is a game you learn to love

22 ABPA Backgammon I love Backgammon and ´ñaying this game was a good way to practice to try to beat my family in the real game..

23 Mouse Trap I don´t know why, but I was very hooked to this game for a while

24 Baseball AT first didn't like as much because everybody beats me, when I learn a trick to only pitch strikes, i like it a lot.

25 Soccer The favorite of my brothers still fun to play

Should be on the list: Star Strike, maybe i like it more now than as a kid.

AD&D Cloudy Mountain: I don´t remember how much i played this game, that´s way was left over, but is a great game! when replayed, i put the easiest set and complete the game in 5 mins..

How did I ever miss this? Anyway here is my top 25.

1.Bump N Jump

2.Motocross

3.AD&D Treasure of Tarmin

4.Thunder Castle

5.Popeye

6.Tutankham

7.Burgertime

8.Pac Man

9.World Ch. Baseball

10.Super Pro Football

11.Tower of Doom

12.Dracula

13.Sea Battle

14.Super Cobra

15.Cloudy Mountain

16.Tropical Trouble

17.Mission X

18.Tron Deadly Discs

19.Beauty & The Beast

20.Happy Trails

21.Lock N Chase

22.Space Spartans

23.B-17 Bomber

24.Utopia

25.Royal Dealer(played Hearts and Crazy Eights for hours at a time as a kid)

• 3 months later...

25 Truckin' a cool game loved going across country when i was kid

24 Space Armada a fun game back in the day

23 Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack the guy used to crack me up with his facial expressions

22 Tron Deadly Discs

21 Frogger

20 Thin Ice a very fun game should be higher on my list

19 Bump and Jump love making it threw first level without smashing any cars

18 Utopia way ahead of its time

17 Bump'n'Jump

16 Astrosmash

15 Frog Bog kids like this one

14 World Chmpionship Baseball: Great Baseball Game totally different the mlb baseball

13 Night Stalker fun game but my brother was always better then me

12 Shark! Shark!

11 Advanced Dungeons & Dragons - Treasure of Tarmin My brother and i used to leave my Itellivsion on fro days playing this game going down all 200 + levels

10 Atlantis fun 2 player game farthest i have gotten too is day 14 they are hauling ass then nights are hell

9 Skiing my brother and i used to love this game back in the day slope 15 downhill my best is 36.4 my brother had a 35.4 only time i have seen a score in the 35's

8 River raid

7 Demon attack

6 worm whomper will wear your thumb out

5 baseball love this game it is just hard to find someone to play it my shortstop used to be the best I called him Ozzie

4 burgertime if i was only good at it level 7 kicks my ass

3 b-17 bomber WATCH OUT FOR FLACk

2 Biplanes love this game

1 Commando My nephews and i are trying to beat this game but it is hell getting threw the second wall

• 4 months later...

Given that we have some new folks who have recently joined the best place on the interwebs to discuss and revel in the awesomeness that is Intellivision, I thought it was time to bump this thread so that the new ones might benefit from our vast collective knowledge. ;)

Enjoy the read, and feel free to add your thoughts once you've had a chance to dive in. :)

Given that we have some new folks who have recently joined the best place on the interwebs to discuss and revel in the awesomeness that is Intellivision, I thought it was time to bump this thread so that the new ones might benefit from our vast collective knowledge. ;)

Enjoy the read, and feel free to add your thoughts once you've had a chance to dive in. :)

Am I allowed to add my list still? I like the updated voting totals...very cool. Nice job guys!

Am I allowed to add my list still? I like the updated voting totals...very cool. Nice job guys!

Yeah, give us yours!

Yeah, give us yours!

The only problem is cvga hasn't been around in a long time to update this list.

Yeah, give us yours!

The only problem is cvga hasn't been around in a long time to update this list.

There have been sightings recently... :ponder: