IGNORED

It's nice to see that the Intv & Odyssey market are not alone

Rev

It's nice to see ultra high over-priced games are not exclusive to Intv homebrews and the odyssey hoarder on ebay.

i am thinking about starting to get a colecovision collection back after selling it all a while ago.

here is one of the violators:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 300412747119 1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item= 300412747119 &mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by revolutionika

It's nice to see ultra high over-priced games are not exclusive to Intv homebrews and the odyssey hoarder on ebay.

i am thinking about starting to get a colecovision collection back after selling it all a while ago.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 300412747119 1?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item= 300412747119 &mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Yah, I've noticed this guy before. He and the gentleman selling the Orphan Overlay proofs that you got fired up have always stuck in my head as they usually have great product but at crazy prices.

Currently selling Stonix, the Intelligentvision and LTO versions of 4-tris all at BIN's of $1999 each , and Minehunter and Same Game & Robots at BIN's of $1499 each. I say great for him if he can get those prices

although if any of you were to offer me half of those prices for mine I'd have to give it some serious thought.icon_mrgreen.gif

Yah, I've noticed this guy before. He and the gentleman selling the Orphan Overlay proofs that you got fired up have always stuck in my head as they usually have great product but at crazy prices.

Currently selling Stonix, the Intelligentvision and LTO versions of 4-tris all at BIN's of $1999 each , and Minehunter and Same Game & Robots at BIN's of $1499 each. I say great for him if he can get those prices

although if any of you were to offer me half of those prices for mine I'd have to give it some serious thought.icon_mrgreen.gif

i would give that price for R.R. and L.o.L. ;)

Sean (Stlouisrams2007) pays a lot to be on Ebay. If you notice, he's at the bottom of the search every time. Just do a search on like Atari 2600 lot. At the very bottom after the listings, you'll see his link. He's probably one of the giant stores $300/month.

Phil

i hope it don't seem like i single him out.i was just lookg through ebay for coleco games and i seen a few games waaay over priced and by chance it was the rams guy.

but i think he and other do it on purpose to draw attention to there stores.

i would give that price for R.R. and L.o.L. icon_wink.gif

I'm sure my wife would sell my Robot Rubble and League of Light for $2000 in a heartbeat....guess I better not let her know about your interest.icon_shades.gif

Sean (Stlouisrams2007) pays a lot to be on Ebay. If you notice, he's at the bottom of the search every time. Just do a search on like Atari 2600 lot. At the very bottom after the listings, you'll see his link. He's probably one of the giant stores $300/month.

Phil

I'm sure that he does and I know I've bought a fair amount of stuff from him over the years as he usually has great stuff, but some of the prices make me cringe a bit, but that's his right. Maybe it's just that I want what he's selling and just can't bring myself to overpay.icon_ponder.gif

Phil

I'm sure that he does and I know I've bought a fair amount of stuff from him over the years as he usually has great stuff, but some of the prices make me cringe a bit, but that's his right. Maybe it's just that I want what he's selling and just can't bring myself to overpay.icon_ponder.gif

No and my advice is to always fight that urge to overpay. If you don't, sellers like this win and it emboldens them to continue. They need to learn nobody wants to be gouged. Frankly I don't care what they pay ebay a month. That's their problem. They want my business, lower the price or hold onto your merchandise forever and continue shelling out to ebay and go broke.

• Like 4

Phil

i hope it don't seem like i single him out.i was just lookg through ebay for coleco games and i seen a few games waaay over priced and by chance it was the rams guy.

but i think he and other do it on purpose to draw attention to there stores.

Yeah, I've noticed him specifically for years now. Of course he can charge whatever he wants (as this is still America for now), but IMO his prices are unbelievably out of line without exception and I would never make a purchase from him. That's just one man's opinion however.

They guys who sells the Orphan Overlays and always seems to have extremely overpriced INTV games, I have a hunch it is psychostormtrooper.

That had occurred to me but I know that I've bought stuff from Psycho over the years from a different ebay account. Not that he can't have more than one but I know I won an auction for the Orphan Overlay set #1 from Psycho way back when and then I bought OO set#3 from the same account as well, so why bother setting up a different account to sell the proofs. He always charged pretty reasonable prices on stuff he was selling IIRC.