IGNORED

Is a Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Ewok watch really worth this much?

Is a Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Ewok watch really worth over 100 bucks?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3901252030271?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=390125203027&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I have the same thing, except the plastic box is cracked in the front and the LCD label on top of the box is faded from being in the sun on display at a store.

How much do you think mine might be worth? If I could get a nice amount for it, I'd sell it tomorrow.

Thanks.

Edited by Random Terrain

The reason this came up is because I'm going through my plastic containers, seeing what might be worth something and what can be given away or thrown away.

I found something else. When that Renuzit pecker scandal was in the news, I bought a can and put it away in case it might be worth something one day. This person is asking 101 bucks for one:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2703454350591?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=270345435059&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by Random Terrain

I found a Honey Nut Cheerios PEZ in one of my boxes that looks like this one:

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/karenw/items/HONEY_NUT_CHEERIOS_PEZ_DISPENSER__amp__CANDY_MIP_HONEY_BEE

Except mine is still connected to the box that hasn't been folded up. It's still like it was at the store, but the cereal is gone.

Speaking of PEZ, I have a Chewbacca, C3PO, Storm Trooper, and another Chewbacca still in their original bags. I hope they'll be worth something one day.

Damn, if I could get what people are asking at eBay, I could probably have a nice little pile of cash. I have two unopened packs of Afrocentric playing cards by Blacks Factor and this guy is asking 39 bucks for a used pack:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3003036674991?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300303667499&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The key word is 'asking'. Just because someone puts a price tag on something on eBay doens't mean that it will sell at that price. Notice how long it's been up. If the item is weeks or months old, the price is too high. Stuff that is priced well and in demand tends to sell quickly. Even stuff priced at market rate tends to sell if there is demand.

There is a tendency for sellers to overprice stuff, either to solicit offers, to increase visibility, or just out of hope. Heck, we all want to win the lottery. But sticking your neck out and overpricing stuff, I think it's just tasteless.

http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/karenw/items/HONEY_NUT_CHEERIOS_PEZ_DISPENSER__amp__CANDY_MIP_HONEY_BEE

Except mine is still connected to the box that hasn't been folded up. It's still like it was at the store, but the cereal is gone.

Speaking of PEZ, I have a Chewbacca, C3PO, Storm Trooper, and another Chewbacca still in their original bags. I hope they'll be worth something one day.

I found a 1978 "soft head" Batman Pez dispenser in a box of my childhood toys. I put it on ebay and it fetched ~$125. That was 6 years ago though.

http://www.bonanzle....Y_MIP_HONEY_BEE

I found a 1978 "soft head" Batman Pez dispenser in a box of my childhood toys. I put it on ebay and it fetched ~$125. That was 6 years ago though.

At a yard sale about 6 years ago, I traded a guy a shirt for a Thor Pez dispenser (w/ the wings still on Thor's helmet) and sold it on eBay for $345 (after doing some research...something about it was nagging me into thinking it had some value, but I didn't realize how much).

http://www.bonanzle....Y_MIP_HONEY_BEE

At a yard sale about 6 years ago, I traded a guy a shirt for a Thor Pez dispenser (w/ the wings still on Thor's helmet) and sold it on eBay for $345 (after doing some research...something about it was nagging me into thinking it had some value, but I didn't realize how much).

Anything "Thor" should be priceless because he is awesome!