IGNORED

Season 1 Game 5 *Shark! Shark!*

No there yet ...

Are you guys capable of getting the shark above 90K?

I had 26 lives at 90K!!!

Yes actually. I got about 3-5 sharks killed at 90ks and 1 at 100,000.

Take practice but can be done, best I do, is when I'm not nervous about losing or

avoiding the shark...

seems like the more you swim away from shark (when it goes after you), the worse u are killed.

focus on the fin... and go straight up and down to tag/bite it.. don't go side to side after 90ks.

and dont try to kill the shark using the up/down up/down... after 90ks. go up... or down once...

and if the shark is stunned, go up once more or down once more rinse and repeat, till it's dead/drops down.

Also you may need to swim around to get a better angle on the shark... don't sit still after 90ks.

I hope that helped.. but maybe the best strategy here is practice.

I'm pissed, amused, and shocked that I BROKE SHARK! SHARK! (Not kidding here, I broke the damn game!)

Let me explain, I was going for first here, hell it could of taken down the Twin Galaxies WR at the rate it was going, when at precisely 90,500pts the game took my lil yellow fishie and replaced it with an upside down blinking grey "dead" fishie... I've enclosed a screenshot, and even avi'ed some footage if YouTube (or some other video source) will take the upload.

GRR after putting it into MSPaint did I find out I took the pic on the OFF frame of the flash, the video will have to do.

post-25689-127112757889_thumb.jpg

Video once I can get it upcoded. (it's in .avi format at the moment)

I'm pissed, amused, and shocked that I BROKE SHARK! SHARK! (Not kidding here, I broke the damn game!)

Let me explain, I was going for first here, hell it could of taken down the Twin Galaxies WR at the rate it was going, when at precisely 90,500pts the game took my lil yellow fishie and replaced it with an upside down blinking grey "dead" fishie... I've enclosed a screenshot, and even avi'ed some footage if YouTube (or some other video source) will take the upload.

GRR after putting it into MSPaint did I find out I took the pic on the OFF frame of the flash, the video will have to do.

post-25689-127112757889_thumb.jpg

Video once I can get it upcoded. (it's in .avi format at the moment)

Damn dude. WTF. I hope it's not a glitch in the game. I'll give it a try tomorrow and see what i can do. Didn't get around to playing it today.

By Jove, I've done it.... First Place (for now) is MINE!

post-25689-127121826296_thumb.jpg

I didn't crop this time, as I wanted to show how I usually go after these (kept track every few lives gone after 90k) how close I was to the goal :)

J or RG, who's next to raise this bar?

Excellent dude. I can try again if my wrist stops hurting. I gotta get this before the weekend gets here. I may not have time after Tomorrow.

I didn't crop this time, as I wanted to show how I usually go after these (kept track every few lives gone after 90k) how close I was to the goal :)

Excellent dude. I can try again if my wrist stops hurting. I gotta get this before the weekend gets here. I may not have time after Tomorrow.

I'm doing worse each time i play. This time i got 101,000. I'm almost Shark Sharked out. I might try again. But i may have to call it quits for now if i don't get it soon.

Hint: Get lives before 90k... After 90k RUN AND PRAY :)

That was actually my problem the last 2 attempts, i didn't get as many free lives before 90K as i did when i got the 103,000. I kept slipping up and dying from stuff. If it isn't the Jelly Fish, it's getting a cheap death when you go after the shark's tail and you seem to hit more towards the middle of the shark even though it looked like All Fin to me. I don't know how many times i get trapped between a shark and a larger fish. I felt like if i had just a few more extra lives this time i could of gotten real close to tying you. :cool:

Good work, :thumbsup: bar is going up again...

post-3059-127129914997_thumb.jpg