IGNORED

Help me Identify this ?Test cart? i have never seen

Rev

I just got this in a lot.i bought the lot for the blue IMI-2 Test Cartridge and this was just part of the lot.i can not find anything online about it.maybe i just don't know where to look!!! I went to intvfunhouse,intellivisionlives and done multiple google searches....still have no idea what this is.

it only receives a game board.it is similar to the intv console where the game goes in.but you have to take the shell off!!!

If you look very close you can seen where it used to 'BASIC' and at the bottom is the intellivision logo. but i still cant find any info. :x

here is what it reads on the board itself:

IV ROM 3275-4569 REV-A (bottom of board)

Mattel,Inc. 1980 (top side)

the roms say:

copyright by microsoft 1980

all rights reserved 3275 008013

also , there is a empty place where another rom fit in or something?

anyone know what this is?

intvtestcart001.jpg?t=1272125665

intvtestcart002.jpg?t=1272125635

intvtestcart003.jpg?t=1272125610

intvtestcart004.jpg?t=1272125569

intvtestcart005.jpg?t=1272125538

intvtestcart006.jpg?t=1272125509

intvtestcart007.jpg?t=1272125482

intvtestcart008.jpg?t=1272125432

Edited by revolutionika

i think it was 40 total

it was the basic cart,test cat and about 20 common intv games.

Great deal I'd say. I'm guessing this was another US shipping only auction cause I didn't see it. It pisses me off how many auctions Canadians can't bid on.icon_mad.gif

With our dollar at par it's a good time to buy. I've bid on many test carts over the years and have managed to win exactly zero of them.icon_mrgreen.gif

i think it was 40 total

Great deal I'd say. I'm guessing this was another US shipping only auction cause I didn't see it. It pisses me off how many auctions Canadians can't bid on.icon_mad.gif

With our dollar at par it's a good time to buy. I've bid on many test carts over the years and have managed to win exactly zero of them.:D

this didnt say'test cartridge' in the auction title.it was kind of hidden.plus i asked the buyer to add a buy it now!!!

it was mine only after an hour of being listed :D

i think it was 40 total

With our dollar at par it's a good time to buy. I've bid on many test carts over the years and have managed to win exactly zero of them.icon_mrgreen.gif

this didnt say'test cartridge' in the auction title.it was kind of hidden.plus i asked the buyer to add a buy it now!!!

it was mine only after an hour of being listed icon_mrgreen.gif

Nice!!!icon_rolling.gif

i think it was 40 total

With our dollar at par it's a good time to buy. I've bid on many test carts over the years and have managed to win exactly zero of them.:D

it was mine only after an hour of being listed :D

Good Eye. :thumbsup: