IGNORED

Master Intellivision Software/Hardware List

Rev

A master list of Intellivision items

no way i am getting all these variations.

Wow, quite the list. A few interesting things there - the Digiplay and Bandai titles listed, the Burgertime with the clear casing (was that what that auction was for $2000 or whatever it was?), no Super Series Baseball listed.

Plus, as a bonus, there appears to only be one version of Spiker, so Rev we'll all only have to fight over collecting one version, not 2, 3 or more!icon_mrgreen.gif

I also think some of the hardware was missing, I recall seeing most of the systems, including the Sylvania one, but not the Bandai or Tandyvision ones or the Playcable Modem.

Just when I thought my INTV collection was nearing its end, they keep pulling me back in! (Weak Pacino Godfather reference). icon_smile.gif

A master list of Intellivision items

no way i am getting all these variations.

Wow, quite the list. A few interesting things there - the Digiplay and Bandai titles listed, the Burgertime with the clear casing (was that what that auction was for $2000 or whatever it was?), no Super Series Baseball listed.

Plus, as a bonus, there appears to only be one version of Spiker, so Rev we'll all only have to fight over collecting one version, not 2, 3 or more!icon_mrgreen.gif

I also think some of the hardware was missing, I recall seeing most of the systems, including the Sylvania one, but not the Bandai or Tandyvision ones or the Playcable Modem.

Just when I thought my INTV collection was nearing its end, they keep pulling me back in! (Weak Pacino Godfather reference). icon_smile.gif

i have to go and double check, but i think he is missing a couple french canadian variations and CBS ones.

spiker,whats that?....never heard of it.......

And also, on the iMagic international editions. There is 5 and 6 language variation....WOW. To get every small variation i think is an impossible task.

Yah, not worth doing. You pretty much just have to pick a type of variation like Sears and focus on that. (or French icon_smile.gif)

wow, nice list....he is missing a few variation.

Hi,

I'm the one that put this list together. I based it on DougM's list from 10 or so years ago and have added/updated/modified it as I've added to my collection (or lost out on items on eBay).

I'd thought about adding the French Canadian variations, but wasn't sure if all Mattel games had French counterparts and/or if their model numbers differed, etc.

If anyone knows of any other variations, please let me know (so I know how close I am to getting a complete collection).

Edited by mphokie

Hi,

I'm the one that put this list together. I based it on DougM's list from 10 or so years ago and have added/updated/modified it as I've added to my collection (or lost out on items on eBay).

I'd thought about adding the French Canadian variations, but wasn't sure if all Mattel games had French counterparts and/or if their model numbers differed, etc.

If anyone knows of any other variations, please let me know (so I know how close I am to getting a complete collection).

Great looking collection you've got there!! icon_thumbsup.gif Other than the ones I mentioned earlier in the thread the only other thing I can think of (just occurred to me now as I'm typing) is do you have all the homebrews/reproductions listed? That is of course if you're even interested in them although many of us are trying to "complete" our collection including those. Revolutionika would be the one to ask about the French carts as that's been one of his recent missions.

Hi,

Great looking collection you've got there!! icon_thumbsup.gif Other than the ones I mentioned earlier in the thread the only other thing I can think of (just occurred to me now as I'm typing) is do you have all the homebrews/reproductions listed? That is of course if you're even interested in them although many of us are trying to "complete" our collection including those. Revolutionika would be the one to ask about the French carts as that's been one of his recent missions.

Thanks! I am interested in the homebrew/reproductions (just wish I'd had the funds to purchase when they were first published!). I know of Joe Zbiciak's "Left Turn Only" (4-Tris, Space Patrol), Arnauld Chevallier (Stonix, Stack'em), Michael Hayes (Same Game & Robots) and John Doherty (Zombie Marbles, Shape Escape). Are there any others? As far as I can tell, only the Left Turn Only games were actually released as carts. I think I'll add that as a separate publisher and lump the rest of these as a "Homebrew" group.

Hi,

Thanks! I am interested in the homebrew/reproductions (just wish I'd had the funds to purchase when they were first published!). I know of Joe Zbiciak's "Left Turn Only" (4-Tris, Space Patrol), Arnauld Chevallier (Stonix, Stack'em), Michael Hayes (Same Game & Robots) and John Doherty (Zombie Marbles, Shape Escape). Are there any others? As far as I can tell, only the Left Turn Only games were actually released as carts. I think I'll add that as a separate publisher and lump the rest of these as a "Homebrew" group.

Isnt this all the homebrew games that have been "released" in box form?

4tris-philly classic

4tris-regular homebrew

4tris-intelligentvision

4tris-left turn only

space patrol-left turn only

minehunter-intelligentvision

same game and robots-intelligentvision

robot rubble-activision hack

league of light-activision hack

You can check out the INTV Funhouse site for all the info on CBS and French Canadian and many other variations. This is where i get a lot of info on the variations. Gret site!

Hi,

4tris-philly classic

4tris-regular homebrew

4tris-intelligentvision

4tris-left turn only

You can check out the INTV Funhouse site for all the info on CBS and French Canadian and many other variations. This is where i get a lot of info on the variations. Gret site!

On Rev's list the second Minehunter I believe is supposed to be Stonix. These have all been released in cart form.

Hi,

4tris-philly classic

4tris-regular homebrew

4tris-intelligentvision

4tris-left turn only

On Rev's list the second Minehunter I believe is supposed to be Stonix. These have all been released in cart form.

lol, i knew that. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

4tris-philly classic

4tris-regular homebrew

4tris-intelligentvision

4tris-left turn only

lol, i knew that. :D

Ok, updated the listing (and the site, too). I've added a lot of the French Canadian variations (that I've come across between INTV Funhouse, Atari2600.com, and eBay listings).

Let me know what you think.

Hi,

4tris-philly classic

4tris-regular homebrew

4tris-intelligentvision

4tris-left turn only

lol, i knew that. icon_mrgreen.gif

Ok, updated the listing (and the site, too). I've added a lot of the French Canadian variations (that I've come across between INTV Funhouse, Atari2600.com, and eBay listings).

Not sure why but link didn't seem to be working when I tried. icon_frown.gif

Hi,

4tris-philly classic

4tris-regular homebrew

4tris-intelligentvision

4tris-left turn only

lol, i knew that. icon_mrgreen.gif

Not sure why but link didn't seem to be working when I tried. icon_frown.gif

Sorry about that - I restructured the site and thought I had redirects in place for the old pages. Anyway, here's the link: Intellivision Archive. I'm going to work on the site loading time, so be patient :).