Jaguar Homebrew Projects

79 replies to this topic

#76 Felyx OFFLINE  

Felyx

Moonsweeper

• 464 posts
  • Location:Angers, France, Europe, planet Earth, Solar System, Universe

Posted Tue Apr 7, 2015 1:16 PM

Far before trying to enter in the Guiness Book, simply having tons of fun at 2, 3 or 4 players with a Bomberman would be cool on the Jag

#77 JAGUAR OFFLINE  

JAGUAR

Chopper Commander

• 166 posts

Posted Wed Apr 8, 2015 2:44 PM

For you homebrewers I think it would be cool to have a miniature golf game for the Jag. :) can someone make one? :D  Also maybe what about another pinball game? What about a homebrew 3d game? Oh and a bowling game would be cool. Maybe a racing game too. RPG?

#78 sh3-rg OFFLINE  

sh3-rg

River Patroller

• 2,573 posts
  • doge + tie = dothemath

Posted Wed Apr 8, 2015 4:44 PM

http://atariage.com/...-idea-peddlers/

#79 Atlantis OFFLINE  

Atlantis

Chopper Commander

• 225 posts

Posted Wed Apr 8, 2015 11:48 PM

LOL, the funnies read in a long time, and i've read "Moby Dick" (the short version)

#80 onalok OFFLINE  

onalok

Combat Commando

• 8 posts
  • US Citizen

Posted Today, 1:39 AM

Is anyone working on a new Doom for Jag or has one been made that i'm unaware of? I myself am interested in making a new doom cd-based, complete with new assets (doom3 to doom2 assets, if possible to port to Jag) maps, and in game music. Plan to use the original 3DO doom soundtrack. I'm new to this but have the hardware jag/jagcd/skunk and many pieces of software. I know the doom rom had non-ingame music but from what i've tinkered with thus far, I don't know if using the original doom rom as base to start from is going to help or hurt me with what i'm wanting to do.  However, I may not have a choice as to I am NOT what most would consider to be a true blue programmer. I know some code (mostly videocipher II satellite encryption and older dtv card related) some older VB, that is about it. Just learning doom builder but any help making my project come to life would be greatly appreciated. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users