IGNORED

Custom Cartridge Labels

mrbigreddog

i want an everdrive label & box insert. PM me with sale price and paypal addy, mister printer guy! i think i want the blue everdrive label with Sonic & coompany in the center. i do have an idea for a custom label though: it'd be neat to see Ristar running through Green Hill Zone. after all, he was the first version of Sonic (somewhat).

Edited by bomberpunk

Does anyone have info on the Eek! Game for 32x? I can't seem to find it for sale or any info anywhere. Was it released?

AX

Apparently it wasn't released... But there are a few 32x website that say it was... I just made a complete end label set to the best of my abilities...

...and you did a great job. Just don't have that game, and it would be a hole in my collection. I did find some master list sites that showed it too.

AX

Excellent friggin' work on these labels! I'm tempted to do my Jaguar collection up like this, but I've got a nice old card catalogue cabinet that makes flipping through them a breeze. Any chance you'd be interested in producing overlays for the Jaguar and Intv though? Battlesphere quickly comes to mind as an overlay would be great to have (again that is, used to have one in the late 90's/early 2000's someone made for it).

Heck, even a picture label for Intv games would be cool - right above the --insert to line-- blurb.

Edited by save2600

Excellent friggin' work on these labels! I'm tempted to do my Jaguar collection up like this, but I've got a nice old card catalogue cabinet that makes flipping through them a breeze. Any chance you'd be interested in producing overlays for the Jaguar and Intv though? Battlesphere quickly comes to mind as an overlay would be great to have (again that is, used to have one in the late 90's/early 2000's someone made for it).

Heck, even a picture label for Intv games would be cool - right above the --insert to line-- blurb.

I have to look into the overlays! I've gotten a few request for these!

I have to look into the overlays! I've gotten a few request for these!

I would buy a complete Intellivision overlay set for sure.

(Assuming the price was in line with your other items, which are priced fairly, & assuming that the quality/durability is as good as your other items you've shown us.)

Thanks,

-Jason

I got the Vectrex controller decals from MrBigRedDog. Nice stuff, though you can tell it is a replica it is still very nice. You can tell by the screw holes since the replica is not as thick as the original Vectrex controller decal. Here is a screen shot with the replica decal after application. Overall I recommend MrBigRedDog's work.

post-10276-128544657601_thumb.jpg

Edited by staxx

I got the Vectrex controller decals from MrBigRedDog. Nice stuff, though you can tell it is a replica it is still very nice. You can tell by the screw holes since the replica is not as thick as the original Vectrex controller decal. Here is a screen shot with the replica decal after application. Overall I recommend MrBigRedDog's work.

Well I did send you extras... So you could just put one on top of the other to make it thicker...