IGNORED

The Phoenix Has Risen

Something came back the dead but it is not River. Also, the time post was the amount of time it took to prepare the Dark Phoenix for release, sorry for it being viewed as "spam" (which, is this really? I am not providing a link to anything trying to get people to click it or whatever, just having some fun, trying to drum up interest in a project I am working on).

This has gone well beyond drumming up interest. You have built this up to the point that no matter what it is, most of us are going to roll our eyes. You know how sometimes someone wants you to tell them about something and you keep declining, and then they're practically begging and you realize that your story isn't worth the enthusiasm being displayed by the listener? Yeah, that's you right now. Unless you invented a legitimate cure for baldness or a longer lasting light bulb or something, no one is going to give a shit at this point. You've literally been at this for almost six months. If this place allowed us to give negative rep points, I would spend them all on you, in this thread, every day.

Chris

• Like 5

This has gone well beyond drumming up interest. You have built this up to the point that no matter what it is, most of us are going to roll our eyes. You know how sometimes someone wants you to tell them about something and you keep declining, and then they're practically begging and you realize that your story isn't worth the enthusiasm being displayed by the listener? Yeah, that's you right now. Unless you invented a legitimate cure for baldness or a longer lasting light bulb or something, no one is going to give a shit at this point. You've literally been at this for almost six months. If this place allowed us to give negative rep points, I would spend them all on you, in this thread, every day.

Chris

Understandable. You can't see it right now and you are mad. Sorry to hear that. I knew from the outset, that not everyone was going to like the announcement anyhow, that is life (can't please everyone all of the time).

Chris

Understandable. You can't see it right now and you are mad. Sorry to hear that. I knew from the outset, that not everyone was going to like the announcement anyhow, that is life (can't please everyone all of the time).

Definitely not mad at all. You can create negative publicity for things if you go to far, which in my opinion you have.

Chris

• Like 2