IGNORED

They Poo-Poo'ed My Electric Frankfurter

And despite that Farnsworthian missive, I have gone and done it anyway. Actually Aimee gone and done it and I have leeched on like a barnacle to reap the inevitable success that is sure to follow.

What the fark am I yammering on about? Well after the sad demise of Silvermoonxtreme, a website five of you may recall I contributed to, Aimee declared that my hard work would not go unchronicled and set up some kind of blog thing wherein I could preserve my interweb ramblings for all time, or at least until the EMP wipes out North American communication networks.

What this means to you, is that now you can read all of my Closer Look articles (digitally remastered with new innane content) as well as my PS2 project installments. You can also enjoy all new content as it is created like the Girl-on-Girl (yes, it's clever and slightly misleading) articles written by my lovely wife as well as whatever drivel I decide you are going to care about.

I know you are bursting with excitement at this point, so I'll say no more and let the blog-thing do the talking and let you do the deciding.

Eat Here

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, man! I really appreciate it. (my initial reaction to this post was: holy shit! somebody is actually reading our stuff!!!)

I've got another Closer Look planned for next week, and it will be an odd one for sure.

I just bough the last game for the PS2 project and it will be very interesting!

Thank you for reading along! I'm having a blast, glad to know someone else is following along!

:spidey:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

March's installment of the GBA project is completed! I've got pretty good plans for April. Aimee is in post production on a new Girl-on-Girl Games segment (our move to the new house has taken its toll on our deadlines!) and I have a new Closer Look in the works as well.

Appreciate the views, the feedback, and the patience.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally! A new Closer Look!

Sheesh, it took so long, you'd think I had recently bought a house or something. To make up for the drought, this CL is ridiculously in depth on something I doubt most of you would think could be so in depth, so give it a look.

And I promise, Aimee is going to wrap up her Girl on Girl Games article this month. I promise.

HEY STAN JR.!! I saw you and aimee's new website. Let me tell you it's BAD TO THE BONE. Iv'e really enjoyed your ARTICLES and all that you've put up. I can tell you guys put LOTS of work into it. Nice job!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have a facebook fan page with people on it and I added you guys to it so maybe Electric Frankfurter will get a few more fans following it. It's really great to see you guys doing things like this, that made my WEEK!!

So how'd you guys come up with the name? Electric Frankfurter

Thanks Joe! You are the coolest! The name "Electric Frankfurter" is from a line in a Futurama episode in which Professor Farnsworth laments that they (the other scientists) poo-poo'ed his electric frankfurter. We thought that line was pretty hilarious and thought it set the right tone for what our blog-thing was all about!

Glad you enjoyed it! We struggle sometimes to keep it updated, but try to have new content at least once a month!

Thanks!

Thanks Joe! You are the coolest!

YOURE the coolest!! bad to the bone since the very beginning :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The name "Electric Frankfurter" is from a line in a Futurama episode in which Professor Farnsworth laments that they (the other scientists) poo-poo'ed his electric frankfurter.

NOW I REMEMBER! I remember that episode with farnsworth and the frankfurter that's pretty great. I thought maybe there was an atari story behind it like once a man at atari headquarters ate a magic hot dog and then went and made yars revenge or whatever else.

Glad you enjoyed it! We struggle sometimes to keep it updated, but try to have new content at least once a month!

Thanks!

I LOVED IT. I'm glad you and Aimee are doing something big like this. I always knew you would. I used to talk to you probably more than anybody else back in 2001 or whenever we first showed up. Probably Moyocon too, also Pitfall Aimee and Paul Slocum. Havent talked with you much lately and I dont see Aimee post much but I know she does her artwork which is JUST AWESOME. I always think of you two as a dynamic duo of atariage and I'm so glad you guys are off doing your own thing and that its worth checking out. It's a great blog and its totally your style. Seriously just bad to the bone really. Both of you have always been creative atariagers with a lot to contribute and to show and I'm glad you have a place on the internet that we can go to check it out.

I'm a big fan!

This makes me want to do an all-new website of my very own that has stuff like that on it.

Your Friend,

Joe

Thank you.

I thought maybe there was an atari story behind it like once a man at atari headquarters ate a magic hot dog and then went and made yars revenge or whatever else.

I think I like your story even better! :)

Thanks Joe!

I thought maybe there was an atari story behind it like once a man at atari headquarters ate a magic hot dog and then went and made yars revenge or whatever else.

Usually eating a "magic" hot dog leads to making Montezuma's Revenge, no? :? :D

StanJr, I enjoy what I've read of your blog, especially the in-depth posts about offbeat games!

Edited by thegoldenband