IGNORED

Lynx HSC September 2010 - Scrapyard Dog

atari2600land

man thats hard. how do you do this?????

You have to proceed with no hurry putting attention to the enemies, taking money bags and finding secret place to enter (here you find other situations to complete, money, lives, time, protections.

There are 6 places on this game. I'm at 5 now (mountain - 3 sub-level) and it's quite difficult...

My score is 183.120

nooooooooooooooooooooo dead at the last level (Desert - 3)

I might be misunderstanding you, but are you thinking the Desert is the last level of the game? There's two more after that. :D

Really??? I read somewhere about 6 levels. My poor dog has to wait... for eternity?

nooooooooooooooooooooo dead at the last level (Desert - 3)

I might be misunderstanding you, but are you thinking the Desert is the last level of the game? There's two more after that. :D

Really??? I read somewhere about 6 levels. My poor dog has to wait... for eternity?

If I recall correctly, it goes Junkyard, City, Forest, Mountain, Desert, Ice, Castle. So seven areas. I've never beaten it straight through. There's a few warps hidden throughout the game, so you can get to the Ice level in just a few minutes.

Man, that was a fun playthrough. I've never played all the way through the game without using warps until tonight. This brought back so many awesome memories. I used to play this game for hours on end when I was little. It's experiences like this that make me love this competition, even though it's a pain in the @rse to make time to play the games some months.

Dscf4870.jpg

Dscf4871.jpg

Man, that was a fun playthrough. I've never played all the way through the game without using warps until tonight. This brought back so many awesome memories. I used to play this game for hours on end when I was little. It's experiences like this that make me love this competition, even though it's a pain in the @rse to make time to play the games some months.

Dscf4870.jpg

Dscf4871.jpg

Great, its awesome. I didnt beat the first Boss :D