IGNORED

TI99 Applications

NickH93

So, I know I've asked for my fair share of things lately, but does anyone have any cool or interesting TI99 BASIC programs or games on tape? Tunnels of doom is the only thing i have to test my tape cable (love the game, by the way), but I just want to have some other uses for it. So thanks in advance if anyone has anything for me :)

No cart needed. It loads and runs on all 3 computers unexpanded. The odd thing is it's like having 3 different games in one because each version is so different from each other. I'll look for a tape to use since I'd hate to waste a C90 for just this.

No cart needed. It loads and runs on all 3 computers unexpanded. The odd thing is it's like having 3 different games in one because each version is so different from each other. I'll look for a tape to use since I'd hate to waste a C90 for just this.

Well, if you could record the sound from the TI version on your computer, and then post it here, that would be good.

Well, if you could record the sound from the TI version on your computer, and then post it here, that would be good.

File too large to upload

File too large to upload

Could you zip it? Or just e-mail it to me? NickH93@live.com

You should've got it by now. I just couldn't get it to under 2mb. Not being good with modern tech doesn't help either.

I got it. I just hadn't checked my e-mail. Thanks!

I wish I still had a copy of Mass Transfer, for the sole purpose of doing a corny RS232 connection to my linux box & usin' a shell. Sure, pointless, but fun.

Hey, sounds pretty interesting actually. If i knew how, I'd do it.

• 3 weeks later...