IGNORED

Your most recent Jaguar purchases

GKC

For those that are still buying for the Jaguar, what was your most recent purchase or purchases for the Jaguar?

This past week I picked up:

Baldies

Primal Rage

Doom

Missile Command 3d

Other than Doom I have not played any of these games (like most of the Jaguar titles) and am looking forward to giving them a go. The only one I have recieved as of yet has been Doom though.

Edited by GKC

My Jag collection is near enough complete but I did pick up Frog Feast CD at Jagfest X :)

I wondered how many people on this forum still bought Jaguar items or if most here, like you, were complete. I am really hoping someone fesses up to the $1200 Battlesphere purchase :D

I doubt anyone would fess up to that because they overpaid by about $600 LOL... Wonder if whoever won it at 1200 actually paid... I think what happened is 2 people REALLY wanted the game and put in a huge proxy bid thinking bidding would only go up to 600 or so and they would for sure win because of their crazy high bid, little did they know they both had the same crazy and risky idea... LOL I bet the guy who bid $1180 or w/e is RELIEVED!

Oh and I'm starting up Jag collecting again. :) A guy was selling his collection on ebay and it all ended yesterday, I bid on pretty much everything he had since everything started at low prices. Was outbid on most but I ended up getting: Attack Mutant Penguins CIB, Brutal Sports FB CIB, Battlemorph CIB, Fever Pitch Soccer CIB, Iron Soldier NEW, Supercross 3D CIB, Theme Park CIB, and the big one, Total Carnage CIB. Got all this for $125 total shipped. Not bad considering Total Carnage costs $95 total shipped brand new and its very hard to find used... :) Although ironically enough someone actually has a CIB copy of Total Carnage for sale for $60 total here in the AA Marketplace. ;) If I didn't win it on ebay I was going to buy it, it's a good price.

I doubt anyone would fess up to that because they overpaid by about $600 LOL... Wonder if whoever won it at 1200 actually paid... I think what happened is 2 people REALLY wanted the game and put in a huge proxy bid thinking bidding would only go up to 600 or so and they would for sure win because of their crazy high bid, little did they know they both had the same crazy and risky idea... LOL I bet the guy who bid $1180 or w/e is RELIEVED!

Oh and I'm starting up Jag collecting again. :) A guy was selling his collection on ebay and it all ended yesterday, I bid on pretty much everything he had since everything started at low prices. Was outbid on most but I ended up getting: Attack Mutant Penguins CIB, Brutal Sports FB CIB, Battlemorph CIB, Fever Pitch Soccer CIB, Iron Soldier NEW, Supercross 3D CIB, Theme Park CIB, and the big one, Total Carnage CIB. Got all this for $125 total shipped. Not bad considering Total Carnage costs $95 total shipped brand new and its very hard to find used... :) Although ironically enough someone actually has a CIB copy of Total Carnage for sale for $60 total here in the AA Marketplace. ;) If I didn't win it on ebay I was going to buy it, it's a good price.

Yup I took part in some of that guy's auctions. That's were I picked up Missile Command 3d. I lost out on Cannon Fodder and Myst. Oh well I was surprised to get Missile Command considering I only gave myself $20 to spend.... I have been spending sooo much money on the Jag lately that I had to set some limits. Speaking of that guys auctions, did you catch how much his Club Drive went for? $76 :-o

Right after that guys auction a pro-controller went up with a buy now price of $40. Wanted it is so badly but, again, limits. :_( It was snatched up about 10 minutes after I saw it.

Edited by GKC

Yup I took part in some of that guy's auctions. That's were I picked up Missile Command 3d. I lost out on Cannon Fodder and Myst. Oh well I was surprised to get Missile Command considering I only gave myself $20 to spend.... I have been spending sooo much money on the Jag lately that I had to set some limits. Speaking of that guys auctions, did you catch how much his Club Drive went for? $76 :-o

Right after that guys auction a pro-controller went up with a buy now price of $40. Wanted it is so badly but, again, limits. :_( It was snatched up about 10 minutes after I saw it.

Ya I was hoping to win more of his auctions, I missed out on many games by only a dollar or so :( Yup I saw that Club Drive, pure stupidity! You can buy it at B and C Computervisions for something like $30 new. Then again Im sure a lot of people dont know about B and C... Ya I saw that pro controller too, again someone spent too much on that. They arent worth that much... Loose Pro is worth $25-30 max in my opinion... Regular jag controllers only go for 10 or 15. Pros are more rare but 40 bucks plus shipping is just too much for one. complete mint in box is worth $40 total. I can see paying 40 plus shipping for a new one sealed in box...

Another game for my collection :D Aircars KA edition. Now I have 4 versions, ICD version, B&C version, '94 version, and now the KA version...

You can never have too many copies of Aircars. :)

Recently added to my collection a jaguar midi board

and a jag CD emulator board + cable, both will go

nicely with the alpines I already have. I'm sure

they'll come in handy for something.

Jagfest was the money taker for me, so the last 2 things i bought were from Stone, which included a Boxed Jag cd for £100 and an unboxed copy of Atari Karts for £30. I also bought a memory track but due to some strange fault, preventing curtain CD games from loading Mr Harlow has kindly sent out a replacement.

What i would like to get my hands on over the poorest month of the year would be coppies of sensible soccer and I-War :)

/an insight into thund3r's buying habbits.

Jagfest was the money taker for me, so the last 2 things i bought were from Stone, which included a Boxed Jag cd for £100 and an unboxed copy of Atari Karts for £30. I also bought a memory track but due to some strange fault, preventing curtain CD games from loading Mr Harlow has kindly sent out a replacement.

What i would like to get my hands on over the poorest month of the year would be coppies of sensible soccer and I-War :)

I-War

Sensible Soccer

I finally decided I was tired of my RF adapter and picked up some composite cables :thumbsup:

I-War

Sensible Soccer

I finally decided I was tired of my RF adapter and picked up some composite cables :thumbsup:

I'm in no hurry to get them, plus i live on the other side of the pond :roll:

I-War

Sensible Soccer

I'm in no hurry to get them, plus i live on the other side of the pond :roll:

Well I won't hold that against you ;)

SVideo cable and controller extension cable

Where did you get the s-video cable? I know I have one or two still NIB, but of course I cannot find them.

My latest Jag purchases were 4 empty cart shells (so I can make a nice case for my Skunkboard2), and SpaceWar2000 from B&C.

Latest buy, Superfly DX. :cool:

What is it and how it is?

Let's see, my latest purchase, the Jaguar cartridge end labels. Those look cool!

Comments about other's purchases....

I-War... TRON for the Jaguar. Need to play that before the next TRON movie.

Space War - Very playable, and fun.

Brutal Sports Football - a blast, play with a friend.

Air Cars - Yeh, best to keep that wrapped. :P