IGNORED

For Sale: Various Rare ATARI ST/XL/XE/48K titles.. NEW and USED!

MasternX

Hi! Before I list all of the games, let me just inform everyone that I am NOT as educated on Atari as I am sure most of you are.. I am actually a 1st person shooter collector (predominately 3DRealms, Apogee Software and ID Software titles).. during a recent big PC 'big box' deal, I acquired a large number of games of other formats, including Atari, Amiga, Commodore, etc. MANY of these games are in SEALED and/or MINT condition and are COMPLETE. That being said, I have a 100% feedback rating on ebay of over 1000+, but honestly, I'd rather try to pass these off to other collector's via forums/communities before going through eBay (not a fan of the fee increases). BUT, I have no problem posting 'agreements' via ebay if that makes anyone feel any better.. Also, I have a verified paypal account, and I WILL ship to anywhere in the world, as long as you pay the shipping! That being said, here is a list of only the Atari titles.. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! And also, just because I am not an Atari collector doesn't mean I am not aware of the prices of certain titles, so please, serious inquires only! That being said, thank you for letting me join your Atari community and I hope to find these games a new home (or homes, hah) :)

ALL GAMES HAVE BEEN SOLD! :) Mods, please lock up this thread! Thank you everyone for your time, interest and business :)

1) 'NAM 1965-1975 (Atari ST; includes original box and paper work/contents)

2) Armada (Atari ST; includes original box and paper work/contents; repairable damage to center cover of box)

3) Battle for Normandy (Apple/Atari 48K; includes original box and paper work/contents.. also includes original sales receipt)

4) Carrier command (Atari ST; includes original box, paper work/contents, unused sticker and audio tape)

5) Dragon's breath (Atari ST; includes original box and paper work/contents)

6) Eagles (Apple/Atari 48K; Sealed, slight compression of front cover, also, small rip in plastic wrap on front)

7) Imperium Galactum (Atari 48K; includes original box and paper work/contents.. also includes another disk labeled 'DOS 2.6 for Imperium Galactum..')

8) Joan Of Arc (Atari ST; includes original box and paper work/contents; discovered the game 'Prince' also inside the box)

9) Koronis Rift (Commodore/Atari; came inside of 'The Eidolon' box, comes with all paperwork/contents and box cardboard logo cutouts)

10) Millennium 2-2 (Atari ST; includes original box and paper work/contents.. also includes original sales receipt)

11) Mission Asteroid (Atari; SEALED in small plastic case/holder labeled 'Load'N'Go! Software; slight discoloration on back of packaging)

12) Panzer Grenadier (Commodor/Atari; came inside of 'Tanktics' box, comes with all paperwork/contents and box cardboard logo cutouts)

13) Panzer JAGD (Atari 48k; came inside of 'Tanktics' box, comes with all paperwork/contents and box cardboard logo cutouts) )

14) President Elect (Atari ST; SEALED)

15) Prince (Atari ST; came inside of 'Joan Of Arc' box, comes with all paperwork/contents, box cardboard logo cutouts and includes original sales receipt)

16) Rommel 'Battles for Tobruk' (Atari 400/800/XL/XE with 48k Disk; includes original box and paper work/contents... also includes original sales receipt)

17) Rorke's Drift (Atari ST; includes original box and paper work/contents)

18) Spellbreaker (Atari XL/XE; SEALED; appears to perhaps been re-sealed though? Not sure how this was originally packaged, but there is a price tag on the box UNDER the plastic wrap; comparing it to the other infocom game I have, it might in fact be sealed inside/under the plastic wrap)

19) Stationfall (Atari XL/XE; includes original box and paper work/contents)

20) Stellar Crusade (Atari ST; includes original box and paper work/contents)

21) TAC 'Tactical Armor Command' (Atari 48k; came inside of 'Tanktics' box, comes with all paperwork/contents and box cardboard logo cutouts)

22) Tanktics (Atari 400/800; includes original box and paper work/contents; discovered the games 'Panzer JAGD', 'TAC' and 'Panzer Grenadier' also inside the box)

23) The Eidolon (Commodore/Atari; includes original box and paper work/contents; discovered the game 'Koronis Rift' also inside the box)

24) The Guild of Thieves (Atari ST; came inside of 'The Pawn' box, comes with all paperwork/contents and box cardboard logo cutouts)

25) The Pawn (Atari ST; includes original box and paper work/contents; discovered the game 'The Guild of Thieves' also inside the box)

26) VC (Atari 800/48k; includes original box and paper work/contents)

27) Wishbringer (Atari ST; includes original box and everything inside; No plastic wrap around box, but the contents under the front cover are sealed.. COMPLETE)

ATARI-Games-1.jpg

ATARI-Games-2.jpg

ATARI-Games-3.jpg

ATARI-Games-4.jpg

Edited by MasternX

Alright, for the next 24hrs, I am offering the entire lot for $300. I'd say that's a pretty good deal, since if I sold them individually, I would bring in more. Message me if you want the lot, otherwise I will begin to start selling the games individually. Thanks! :)

Edited by MasternX