IGNORED

Aircars, Space War 2000 finally gets a Box & more!

Gaztee

Aircars Finally Gets A Box!

Finally I am proud to announce the release of a box & overlay pack for the Midnite Entertainment game for the Atari Jaguar – Aircars. Originally released back in 1997 by ICD the game was shrink-wrapped in a box insert with a manual. Once the limited run of ICD release games were sold out, it has been sold as a cartridge only game.

Now thanks to the kind permission of Jaguar community legend Raven1280 and JagSlave we can make your copy of Aircars look like an authentic 90’s release jaguar game. Raven’s box & Jag Slave’s Overlay are now available for the price of £7.50, or £8 with an insert for those that only have the cartridge.

post-760-128935146664_thumb.jpg

Space War 2000

Another cartridge only release also gets a box & a great new label to boot! Again, I am proud to announce the release of a Space War 2000 pack. Both label variations on this release are poor, but now you can again make your cartridge look like a 90’s era Atari release.

Again with kind permission from Raven1280 we can make your Space War 2000 release go from this

post-760-128935150689_thumb.jpg

To this

post-760-128935149371_thumb.jpg

Yes the Space War 2000 pack includes a new box, manual, sticker, insert & 2 overlays all for £12.50. Again, this does not look out of place alongside the rest of your boxed Jaguar collection!

Battlesphere Overlay

With kind permission from both Thunderbird & Oppressor from Scatologic, & from the creator, rubixcube6, am proud at announce rubixcube6’s Battlesphere overlay. The overlay is a professionally printed & die cut to enhance one of the Jaguar’s premier titles. The overlays are just £3 each with $1 from each one sold going to help fight diabetes, a very worthy cause indeed!

post-760-128935147602_thumb.jpg

All items have been professionally produced to the same standard as the previous release of Aircars 94. The overlays have even been redone to fit into the Jaguar keypads even better!

To order any of the above items please send an email to aircars94@jagfest.org stating which items you want to order & how many. There is no limit (within stock limitations) on quantities ordered. All items will be sent 1st class post at cost, any monies over will be refunded.

Please feel free to browse my website at www.jfuk.co.uk this is currently a very basic site, which I hope to improve with time!

A Massive 'Thank you' to all who gave permission for this to happen!

Thank you all for your support!

• Like 2

That's pretty cool. I do have to stand up and point something out though, about the SW2K artwork (since you mentioned theses releases are authentic to 90's releases), that artwork is a mere copy of the original STAR RAIDERS box for the Atari 400/800 computers. B&C decided to use it for their Space War 2K release. It's probably too late now anyway, but I feel that the SW2K box/manual/label art should be either original or coming from the original Space War video game artwork or a tribute to it. Not a rip-off of Atari's Star Raiders boxes. These are two completely different games. That being said, if there's no turning back, I'll still take one. :roll:

That's pretty cool. I do have to stand up and point something out though, about the SW2K artwork (since you mentioned theses releases are authentic to 90's releases), that artwork is a mere copy of the original STAR RAIDERS box for the Atari 400/800 computers. B&C decided to use it for their Space War 2K release. It's probably too late now anyway, but I feel that the SW2K box/manual/label art should be either original or coming from the original Space War video game artwork or a tribute to it. Not a rip-off of Atari's Star Raiders boxes. These are two completely different games. That being said, if there's no turning back, I'll still take one. :roll:

Well the its a homage to that then! The title on the material is taken from the game I believe & of course so are the screen shots! Yeah its too late to go back these are now ready to go! Thanks for the info though! ;) that's something new I've learnt today!

The first lot of orders were sent today! I somewhat underestimated the demand for these items! SO I am waiting for more packs to arrive to send out the rest of the orders! Hopefully, everything will be sorted in the next few days!

On another note, for some reason I can't seem to access the email page at home, so I know there are a couple of people who I haven't replied to yet! Will have a go at rectifying that at work tomorrow!

I got my boxes today and they really are excellent :cool:

I'm glad you're happy with them! I hope everyone else feels the same!

ANyhoo, I have to apologise to a few people now! The wallets that the boxes will be delivered in have not arrived yet. The shop has told me they should be in on Thursday. Depending on the time it probably means that the outstanding orders won't get shipped until Friday :angry: I am sorry for this delay, but I under estimated just how many of these would get sold! I don't want to send them out in anything other than the correct packaging, so please be patient, you will have them soon!

Cheers!

post-760-129000115167_thumb.jpg

You made the Aircars 94 box and Painter box? I chose to buy the regular Aircars (from B&C) over Aircars 94 because I didn't want a "clamshell" case. (bought Aircars from B&C and box manual from you :)) :P But now I see AC 94 in a regular og Jag box! hmm.

It was Aircars KA that came in the clam shell box not 94

You made the Aircars 94 box and Painter box? I chose to buy the regular Aircars (from B&C) over Aircars 94 because I didn't want a "clamshell" case. (bought Aircars from B&C and box manual from you :)) :P But now I see AC 94 in a regular og Jag box! hmm.

As the Laird said 94 was in a box. I detest the clamshell boxes (sorry to those who released games using them) to me they don't fit with the Jag boxes. The number of enquires I've had about boxes since the release of AC94 in July, I get the feeling most people agree??

Aircars 94 is still for sale if you feel the need to treat yourself for Xmas :D

And I haven't done a painter box ;) :P :D if you know what I mean :thumbsup: