IGNORED

GOD xmas edition cartridge! order yours now!

jahfish

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to take so long to get back to you, Fish.

I received mine on December 21st and am VERY impressed with the "packaging". Plus, I consider it ironic that a cartridge titled "GOD" would actually have the game "Mafia" inside. Struck me funny!

Anyway, thanks for sharing and for the excellent work. A worthy novelty addition to my collection.

@ ax, ceb: your game went out only after xmas ... so it should arrive in the next days ... no worries ...

@ godzilla: they're gone for now, but if i get another 25 interested people i might do a second run. and yes, the game on there will be random ... it was a mixture of ntsc and pal, of atari carts and quelle carts ... i first wanted to have only ms. pac man carts (the game that is on my original cart) but it turned out to be too complicated to get 25 of those. i also thought about getting 25 of them burned by al, but since i am in germany it would have been too expensive to ship ... and generally too expensive for that project.

since the whole thing is more of an insider joke for those knowing my GOD cart, i didn't want the whole set to be more expensive than a regular homebrew cart because this is no new game. with the shipping costs being around 11-12$ with the packaging, i managed to be slightly under 25$ for the games and box itself, which i think is a very fair price for a fun item (just take a look at those new games that scott stilphen released in those cheap plastic VHS boxes selling for 40/50$ plus shipping ... but don't discuss this here, there is another thread for that).

anyway ... if 20 people reserve one, i might do a second run of those ... :)

• Like 1

I can only imagine that the 5 minutes I was gone to go take the trash in (yeah no local pick up in the country) they mail man left me an orange notice for a registered package. Would that be yours?? From DE!? :mad:

AX

oooh damn ... i guess that is the one |:)

i did send it registered to make sure all packages arrive. it is usually also speeding up the shipping in general.

Edited by jahfish

LOL! I am not worried, just concerned what those customs guys are thinking with their x-rays! :D

Customs guy 1: What in the HELL? Hey Bob, come over here....

Customs guy 2: Well, JESUS H CHRIST, what --

Customs guy 1: EXACTLY, BOB!

Maybe they are worshipping it as a holy miracle right now! :ponder: :lol:

Got mine from the post office. Had to drive around the town square three times waiting for parking before giving up and parking at the courthouse and walking over. When I came out of the Post Office it started raining :? I got in the car and ripped open my package. I wasn't careful and damaged the baggy sticker... then dropped the game baggy and stickers on my floorboard (that was wet from my shoes!) :mad: Fish this isn't your fault at all, so don't think I'm raging at you :D I'm very pleased with my item :thumbsup: I was too excited LOL.

AX

ax, ax, ax ..... don't drink and drive!

edit: ax, ax, ax ..... don't drink play atari and drive!

:lol:

ps: - i have a few stickers left! did yours get dirty?

- the baggy was just for shipping, you can thow that away :)

Edited by jahfish

I was heading to work today and as I was walking through my courtyard a miracle occurred. I need to enlighten all of you!

I passed by the pond in our apartment complex and all of a sudden, as I was about to turn right and go to the parking lot, the bush I was looking at BURST INTO FLAMES! I was shocked and startled so I stood there, staring at it....after about 15 seconds, a voice emanated behind me, chilling my bones....it said...

"YOUR BOX HAS ARRIVED TODAY"

I immediately dropped to my knees in supplication, saying "Oh Lord, I am but your humble servant, what do you ask of me?"

"JUST TAKE THE BOX, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY"

I was confused. "But oh Lord, what do you mean? I see no box. There is nothing before me! What shall I do?"

"JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE THE BOX ALREADY"

Continuing with my pious naivete, I asked again "Lord, I am but a simple man, I do not understand your meanings. What box?"

The voice responded:

"TURN AROUND AND YOU WILL SEE IT, MAKE IT SNAPPY"

So I turned around.....

and.....

the box was my mailman holding jahfish's box for me to take today. The crazy guy in apartment 165 had lit his shrub on fire just at the same time that morning.

:D

NOW I CAN SAY THAT I HAVE FOUND GOD! Here are pics of this high quality release. It is very, very cool! Many thanks to our pious monk Friar Fish for educating us in the ways of the Lord Atari!

post-24585-12945447077_thumb.jpgpost-24585-129454471026_thumb.jpgpost-24585-129454471165_thumb.jpgpost-24585-129454471244_thumb.jpgpost-24585-129454471425_thumb.jpgpost-24585-129454471619_thumb.jpgpost-24585-129454471748_thumb.jpgpost-24585-129454471852_thumb.jpgpost-24585-129454471972_thumb.jpg