IGNORED

My space Invader ceiling tiles....

Crazy Climber

These are awesome!

So, now you have something to decorate all those empty shelves where your collection used to be, I guess? :D

They have invaded Juri´s room first!

He asked me whether they are good or bad guys and I told him that they are bad to the bone :D . Now it´s time to play some Space Invaders with him- girlfriend is on a meeting!JIHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

p1040582w.jpg

Ha! Iwan hung his arms up invaders "upside down" too, now I'm not the only one! :P I still haven't fixed mine, but will this weekend. It's harder to pound little nails into the panelling seams than you'd think, so I'm not looking forward to it.

Ha! Iwan hung his arms up invaders "upside down" too, now I'm not the only one! :P I still haven't fixed mine, but will this weekend. It's harder to pound little nails into the panelling seams than you'd think, so I'm not looking forward to it.

Hahahahahaha! You guys are toooooo funny! With all this talk about upside down invaders, I had to check mine. lmao

Yep, they're all fine. Totally obvious to me as their eyes would sit too low. But the GF did ask what I thought, was a silly question. She wondered why I had put three similarly styled invaders horizontally across from each other instead of alternating 'em. She swore up and down that's how the arcade is. <sigh> After explaining, "ummmm no", took her by the hand and then showed her the screen on my Space Invaders arcade. AAHHhh she roared. :rolling:

BTW: that's not why I placed 'em that way though. I tried both methods, but liked the way the hands/arms down in a row looked.

...and here's how I placed my last two:

post-13896-129615405325_thumb.jpg

post-13896-129615629158_thumb.jpg

Hey, did you make any of the other aliens and ship yet? :)

No, not yet. I hit a major snag this weekend and ran about 200 of them in the wrong color so I am a little behind...D'oh!! Speaking of that, current/pending orders are slightly delayed because of my error :sad: Everything should ship out priority mail Friday morning though :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They're coming and they're leaving no rock unturned.... (not even the little one's in the middle of the ocean)

Payment sent and I should be getting mine early April....

Not sure how much traffic you want to get on these, but you might want to post them in the marketplace proper. I noticed the MGC private trades thread there so that's how I ended up here, but I almost missed it especially since it's so expensive to leave the rock I almost didn't read that thread....

Anyway Bump Bump Bump, everyone should buy some of these, (well as long as it's not too much for climber to handle)....

Chris

Edited by caver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Crazy Climber, is there any chance you can make 8 more of these (4 each of the 2 different designs?

If so, is there a chance you could attach 2 brackets on the back to raise the tile 2" from the mounting surface? I would like them to be backlit ;)

Yeah, I could do something like that :) Great Idea! Let me see what I can come up with :)

Crazy, have you made any different designs since the invaders that I missed? Pac Man or anything? My game room could use more decor.

I just recently completed a "FULL" 36 piece Invader set which includes the following...

Shields x4

Laser base x1

UFO x1

ALL invader shapes (all of them, not just the two I have been selling) x 30

....and I am also throwing in a few laser shots plus a bag full of the eye cut outs so people can make there own "custom" explosions :) We have been just swamped at work the last month or so (70 hour weeks) which is why I haven't been around much lately but I do have about 5 or so sets completed if anyone is interested. I was going to sell them at a flat rate $50 shipped anywhere in the USA :) If anyone wants a set feel free to PM me, Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...