IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I've got a Sealed Mattel and almost sold my Intellivision one cheap. I never really looked to see which was more valuable.

Edited by BBWW

Yeah if I'm going to buy a variant it needs to be complete. I'm odd that way, no see much reason to have a cart only. I think I need more Intellivision Kool Aid first.

Yeah if I'm going to buy a variant it needs to be complete. I'm odd that way, no see much reason to have a cart only. I think I need more Intellivision Kool Aid first.

I agree. It's not worth $4 for a cart unless you had everything else. Usually, if these are missing anything it's the manual. Some have the Mattel cart swapped in, though, so if you had CIB with the colored Mattel cart it would be a good find. Or, if you're like me and live on the INTV-Koolaid :) my CIB copy of I.I. Sea Battle has the cart with a white label over the old Mattel red one....if I didn't already have another cart that's white only, I'd be buying this one as a variant of a variant :)

This BIN Spiker box-only ends in <4 hours. At $600, let's see if it sells.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1612754141671?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=161275414167&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I made offers on Jetsons, Spiker and Dig Dug. Spiker and Dig Dug would be upgrade boxes for me. But I guess my offers were too low, I didn't even get a counter offer. I can understand that for Spiker even though I offered what I thought was a fair price…but I thought I'd at least hear about his Jetson's or Dig Dug. I tried to buy them last time as a lot…I think we both got tired of waiting to sort through all the offers. Right now I store the Spiker Box and display the "reproduction". It's not like I open the boxes much with a Cuttle Cart 3.

Now I've emptied my Paypal gaming account on CIB Hardware gems and a few sealed games. Time to move sell some stuff I guess.

I made offers on Jetsons, Spiker and Dig Dug. Spiker and Dig Dug would be upgrade boxes for me. But I guess my offers were too low, I didn't even get a counter offer. I can understand that for Spiker even though I offered what I thought was a fair price…but I thought I'd at least hear about his Jetson's or Dig Dug. I tried to buy them last time as a lot…I think we both got tired of waiting to sort through all the offers. Right now I store the Spiker Box and display the "reproduction". It's not like I open the boxes much with a Cuttle Cart 3.

Now I've emptied my Paypal gaming account on CIB Hardware gems and a few sealed games. Time to move sell some stuff I guess.

I made an offer on one of his other boxes and we worked out a deal. I did buy another one straight up however. Seemed like he was pretty easy to deal with.

I made an offer on one of his other boxes and we worked out a deal. I did buy another one straight up however. Seemed like he was pretty easy to deal with.

He seemed like a good guy. It just didn't work out last time. Glad you picked up some.

This auction is for the 10 color manuals (including the Football playbooks). Nice but a high starting price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Full-Color-Intellivision-Manuals-Complete-/301159962069?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item461e8855d5

Cool auction for someone wanting just a set of the manuals. Nice.

Other than Steve, does anyone else own copies of the Intellivision, Inc Loco-motion cart and/or manual? I'm trying to gauge the rarity. Last I heard, still no box has been identified.

http://www.intvfunhouse.com/intellivisioninc/cart/loco-100.jpg

http://www.intvfunhouse.com/intellivisioninc/manual/loco-100.jpg

Of the Mattel ones or the Intellivision Inc one?!?!?! :)

Yeah, that's the Mattel one :)

The Intellivision Inc one (all Mattel copyright stripped away and the Intellivision Inc logo on the back) is the stuff of legend. Steve and possibly a few others (Cmart...pics or it didn't happen ;) ) have copies that were sold without boxes, but as far as we know there is no Intellivision Inc box and no copyright-less overlays for Loco-Motion.

I picked up the cart and manual today :-D It's in the mail. I'll upload pics when it arrives.