IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Cheer up man! But I know how ya feel. I missed out on them originally cause i was new....but i was determined and saved for them!

I meant [yeah...a joke] about working nights [selling my body]. Trying be funny way after my bedtime.

I'm at peace with Robot Rubble and League of Light. I might actually have a lead, but afraid to ask about pricing. I'm sure I can't afford them at going rate. Those boxes/manuals would have been nice. I already have the ROMs and a set of the RR overlays. I'll be loading the ROMs on my LTO Flash and would have happily displayed the boxes.

I'd be better off putting my energy into finding a copy of 4-Tris, which is a little more realistic.

I'd be better off putting my energy into finding a copy of 4-Tris, which is a little more realistic.

I have the manual for sale. You could collect it one piece at a time. ;)

There is just a little over a day left on my auction. Whatever it sells for is going towards a copy of Sydney Hunter. :thumbsup:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1114098482471?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=111409848247&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

• Like 1

No, just an admirer. I've always felt the Intell was the most handsome console of any ever produced. When they are pristine like that I am always reminded that they are lovely bits of industrial design -- and very pricy in the day.

You sir, are our kind of people. :) Say nice things about the Inty and we love you.

If anyone here bought the Swords and Serpents, I'm pretty sure it's a reseal. Missing the Imagic overlapping seal on the back.

I've made that mistake on Stampede (not that recent pricey one) and Happy Trails. I'm decently confident in my Worm Whomper, River Raid, and Dreadnaught Factor. This 'sealed collecting' business is tricky stuff. Easy to get burned. I love it, but I hate it.

Must be the sealed microSD card driving the price up...

Yeah, the 512MB release was really tough to come by, and just about everyone who did get one back in those days opened it and played with it. Now all those cameras are long gone - along with most of those cards!

Must be the sealed microSD card driving the price up...

I'm betting it still goes over $400 even with the new Multi-Cart release pending. This will always be something for the hard core collector. At least you can still use this hardware. Have you hooked up a PlayCable lately? :-)

Except for me. I was outbid on everything.. :_(

Gone are the days of sealed games for $10!! I was surprised at what Sewer Sam went for.

I got out bid too. I collect sealed games but there was a frenzy about this group. I bet he would have made more posting them one or two at a time. I should have just picked one or two and went for it. Instead I was trying to thread the needle and pick up whatever I could, which was nothing, I didn't have that much cash set aside for all those at once, especially as I'm about to pay for my copies of some new releases.

Edited by BBWW

Except for me. I was outbid on everything.. :_(

Gone are the days of sealed games for $10!! I was surprised at what Sewer Sam went for.

There are still $10 Factory Sealed games, but you may already have the Space Network ;-)

I was surprised that the sealed Jetsons (with tape on it) went that high and that the sealed Worm Whomper (covered with stickers) went so low.

There are still $10 Factory Sealed games, but you may already have the Space Network ;-)

I was surprised that the sealed Jetsons (with tape on it) went that high and that the sealed Worm Whomper (covered with stickers) went so low.

I was actually surprised the Jetsons' didn't go higher, after seeing the last nice one go for $204.50. I was in on the bidding last night, but wasn't going that high.