IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Slightly serious though, who is this Ozma Wars person? Good? Bad?

He is this really horrible reseller who happened into some harder to find Colecovision and Intellivision stuff a number of years ago claiming he only had one of each item and who made deals with various forum members to sell it. He then backed out on those deals claiming that someone else had bought the items. He then reappeared and claimed he had a "friend" who had the identical items and who was willing to sell them at substantially higher prices. Essentially, he is a time waster and a liar who tried to maximize profit by jerking people around.

The story that I heard is that it was made for a private release to a few people only.

I don't know if any qty has been mentioned as to how many were made.

The story that I heard is that it was made for a private release to a few people only.

I don't know if any qty has been mentioned as to how many were made.

Yes, a "secret" release as it were until someone let the cat out of the bag and dropped it on eBay. Not sure how this slimeball got one. Likely one of the earlier eBay auctions he's trying to flip at a 400% markup.

Yes, a "secret" release as it were until someone let the cat out of the bag and dropped it on eBay. Not sure how this slimeball got one. Likely one of the earlier eBay auctions he's trying to flip at a 400% markup.

I think that someone was the developer publisher. Was the $300 the first one sold for reasonable?

You can get the rom file here.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/257941-new-intellivision-rom-release/?do=findComment&comment=3612307

Edited by mr_me

I think that someone was the developer publisher. Was the $300 the first one sold for reasonable?

You can get the rom file here.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/257941-new-intellivision-rom-release/?do=findComment&comment=3612307

Didn't know the first one out on ebay was placed by the publisher. Seemed like others that owned it were annoyed that the secret was out at the time. Just my impression though. 300 is probably not out of line for the scarcity, but flipping it for 800 + is.

Didn't know the first one out on ebay was placed by the publisher. Seemed like others that owned it were annoyed that the secret was out at the time. Just my impression though. 300 is probably not out of line for the scarcity, but flipping it for 800 + is.

But they can make more anytime they want.

Finally, I knew hoarding all those Las Vegas & Blackjacks was a good idea. Prices are skyrocketing!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1522931514501?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=152293151450&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I've been saying it for years. You guys trashing all those Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack and Coleco Donkey Kong carts and repurposing them for home-brews would someday lead to a shortage. I'm glad I've kept mine. I'm putting them up on eBay! :thumbsup:

-dZ.

• Like 1