IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

What the HELL happened here??? :-o :-o :-o :-o Am I missing something or did a $20 game just go for $141.50?!?!??! :? :? :? :?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2608530232371?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item= 260853023237&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Maybe people are confused and thought this was the rare box variation. Isn't the rare one light blue instead of dark blue? Or am i mistaken?

Only $2999 for 6 CIB Intellivision games: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1305789226821?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130578922682&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Unbelievably he turned down my offer of $157.75! Anyone else want to take a shot with a realistic bid? Seriously though, maybe $250-300 at full price for these CIB? They're not even sealed which might get you to $400. Ridiculous.

Unbelievably he turned down my offer of $157.75! Anyone else want to take a shot with a realistic bid? Seriously though, maybe $250-300 at full price for these CIB? They're not even sealed which might get you to $400. Ridiculous.

I first thought they are sealed and there must be an unbelieveble rare game. When I looked at the six games I summed up the value and also came to a total of $300-400. Then I've read the text and figured out they are not even sealed. CIB I wouldn't even pay $150.

What the HELL happened here??? :-o :-o :-o :-o Am I missing something or did a $20 game just go for $141.50?!?!??! :? :? :? :?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2608530232371?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item= 260853023237&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Maybe people are confused and thought this was the rare box variation. Isn't the rare one light blue instead of dark blue? Or am i mistaken?

The light blue one is the rarer one, but it isn't that kind of rare! You can usually buy these for $20-30 CIB at worst, even with the comic, which isn't that uncommon. Unless there's something I'm missing, this is nuts. I know the seller and he's waiting to see if he gets paid.

The light blue one is the rarer one, but it isn't that kind of rare! You can usually buy these for $20-30 CIB at worst, even with the comic, which isn't that uncommon. Unless there's something I'm missing, this is nuts. I know the seller and he's waiting to see if he gets paid.

I think the He-Man collectors (They are many out there) are looking to get Teh Intellivision Game, especially with the comic book. Is the only explanation I can think of. 2 people are needed for an auction end crazy.

Yah I saw that, not a bad auction as you get the catalog, two decent CIB games in Happy Trails and Nova Blast and then some great homebrew donation carts. Too bad he won't ship to Canada. If you can get this for the $7 starting price that's a great deal.

I think the He-Man collectors (They are many out there) are looking to get Teh Intellivision Game, especially with the comic book. Is the only explanation I can think of. 2 people are needed for an auction end crazy.

I officially offer all my CIB (not NIB ;) ) He Man games for the heavily discounted price of $100. (Also not my sealed Digiplay version)

• 2 weeks later...

Forgive me if this has been mentioned already, but was anyone here following this Mattel Aquarius auction?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1207846416231?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&camp

It looks like pretty nice hardware, but I'd suspect that the sealed AD&D Treasure of Tarmin cartridge was really driving the price on this one. I was thinking of picking it up just to scan some of those manuals and boxes, but it went outside my price range.

Jeffrey Drost aka butcrackplumber is a scammer. Won Qbert, Pinball and Triple Play (Sears) from him for each $60. Paid 1 month ago, never got them. Also doesn't reply to messages but lists new stuff. Got my money back from PayPal.

Yah, I had the same issue and finally heard from him yesterday and he apologized and said that both his Paypal and ebay accounts had been hacked. I hope he's telling the truth and I get my stuff. :ponder:

Yah, I had the same issue and finally heard from him yesterday and he apologized and said that both his Paypal and ebay accounts had been hacked. I hope he's telling the truth and I get my stuff. :ponder:

BS! I also emailed him directly and he never replied. Also how can he list more stuff on eBay, if his account has been "hacked"?

He probably didn't like the price. I bet our stuff gets relisted.

Had dealings with ="butt crack" as well/Bought a boxed game from me,then about 2 weeks laterhe sends me an email,

claiming box damaged and wants a refund.

So,I checked his background and looked at his auctions,and surprise...hes got the game I sold him listed

And not word about damage.I sent in an email and told him Ito go scratch

What a dork