IGNORED

EOTB Release information

EricDeLee

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update...

Here are 50 nekkid carts.

post-3390-0-67113100-1307969743_thumb.jpg

I'll be adding the labels this week, finishing up the printing of the manuals... and finishing a few more boxes.

After that... and after receiving payments, these things will be ready to ship out.

Look at the new post in a few minutes

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I am interested in one (BOXED) SE if possible if not then either boxed or loose will do preferably boxed. Paypal ready !

The answer is still the same from when you sent me a PM.

Right now... there simply aren't extras to sell... there is a longer wait list.

I will make more available at a later date, but my concentration is on these right now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its not all that strange to see this happen. I expected a few people to sell their copies after they got it, but what I was trying to guard from was those just buying it to try to flip it for more on ebay. I think I succeeded in that by releasing the number that I released. As for the ones above that are selling their copies... sometimes people just re-evaluate the things they collect or just need to sell it for other reasons. It happens.

The game itself is a very good game. More valuable to those that love RPGs and Dungeon Crawlers... less valuable to those that love shooters. It is still probably the best game on the Lynx for visuals and depth in my opinion. There are a few that have great depth, or potential for depth, but never quite made it. EOTB was everything I had hoped it would be (and more) during all of those years I was waiting to play it. I may do another playthrough sometime soon to try to get each level's side quest.

As for if another run will be made: I put in an order for more boards a while back. So i would assume there will be another run. I don't know if you will see a Boxed set though. Perhaps something a bit unique, but not the original boxes. If someone wants those, you can contact me and perhaps I'll do up a small batch, but please understand that it'll cost a bit more. Thanks.

Its not all that strange to see this happen. I expected a few people to sell their copies after they got it, but what I was trying to guard from was those just buying it to try to flip it for more on ebay. I think I succeeded in that by releasing the number that I released. As for the ones above that are selling their copies... sometimes people just re-evaluate the things they collect or just need to sell it for other reasons. It happens.

The game itself is a very good game. More valuable to those that love RPGs and Dungeon Crawlers... less valuable to those that love shooters. It is still probably the best game on the Lynx for visuals and depth in my opinion. There are a few that have great depth, or potential for depth, but never quite made it. EOTB was everything I had hoped it would be (and more) during all of those years I was waiting to play it. I may do another playthrough sometime soon to try to get each level's side quest.

As for if another run will be made: I put in an order for more boards a while back. So i would assume there will be another run. I don't know if you will see a Boxed set though. Perhaps something a bit unique, but not the original boxes. If someone wants those, you can contact me and perhaps I'll do up a small batch, but please understand that it'll cost a bit more. Thanks.

I would love to pay more for a boxed version :P , it will be sad a lynx card in the middle of all my boxes

+1 for me for a second run, and for sure, won't resell it, I'm a real Lynx lover

Edited by pinpin06

• 1 month later...