IGNORED

The Random BIG AX BOX of Crap - SOLD OUT!

the.golden.ax

Alright! So here is what appears to be the final Box of Crap, I guess? I don't recall if topdog has posted his so maybe mine isn't the last; I can't remember.

post-24585-129550274297_thumb.jpg

There she is in all her glory, one flat rate box ready to be opened!

post-24585-129550274568_thumb.jpg

I carefully tear the packaging to open the box, don't want to damage the contents!

post-24585-129550274877_thumb.jpg

I realized I didn't pick up a knife when I was in the kitchen, so I figured meh, the greasy pizza cutter from yesterday sitting in the office will work for opening the box. Boxes are like pizza crusts, right? Why this was in the office I have no idea, but then again, when I'm on a Pizza Bender, anything can happen.

post-24585-129550275338_thumb.jpg

The contents are taken out and placed on the counter! I have....a Pelican XBOX controller! Nice, I needed another one!....and....

post-24585-129550275684_thumb.jpg

MY CRAP HAS CORN IN IT. :woozy: OH GOD.

post-24585-129550276532_thumb.jpgpost-24585-129550277348_thumb.jpg

Here are the contents of the box! A lot of really, really cool stuff in here! Some pocorn (so you could say I got a double dose of corn in my crap!), cow tales...ironically I had never eaten one of these until tonight, they are quite delicious!...some sour patch kids (delicious as well), the bottom to a Super Cobra box (didn't someone else get the top? LOL), a Super Skweek box for Lynx (which is a game I never even knew existed, awesome! Now I will have to buy it!), PGA Tour III for Genesis, NHL Hockey for Genesis, both of which I didn't own and have never played, cool!, Demon Attack for 2600 (a favorite of mine!), an X-Force comic featuring Deadpool! (I love Deadpool!), a Youngblood comic (I haven't read this one!), Daytona USA for Saturn (one of the best Saturn games, and another I didn't own, sadly), Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for Gamecube, Guitar Hero II for 360 with stickers, and manuals for Sports Talk Baseball, Shadows of the Empire, Toy Story, and a Dreamcast Demo disc.

Oh yeah, and the corn. I think I know what to do with this....I'll just be super-efficient and save a bunch of time....

post-24585-12955035677_thumb.jpgpost-24585-12955035693_thumb.jpg

I mean, it was going to end up there anyway, right?

• Like 3

I don't know yet. I got my box Sat. last week and was gonna shoot the video on Tuesday, but I forgot the box. Didn't have time on Wed. Set everything up and realized I left my memory card elsewhere. <facepalm> So TODAY is the day I will get this box opening shot, and hopefully the video editing and my narration will be less painful than the last go-round.

I didn't go for wave two because I still hadn't opened wave one. :|

Hex.

[ Is starting to view this effort as a comedy of errors on my part... ]

Why the heck do you have so many Furbies?!?! :P

Purely by accident, I'm sure. It's not like you were collecting them right, AX? Seems to me I remember quite a My Little Pony collection in your hands at some point. :-) Maybe you should consider selling your Strawberry Shortcake stuff so you can afford broadband?!? :cool: