Photo

Atari 8-bit related BBS(s)

956 replies to this topic

#951 Tillek OFFLINE  

Tillek

Dragonstomper

• 595 posts

Posted Mon Aug 7, 2017 6:54 PM

.................... and..... we got a problem.

It's not reading all 4mb.. Which means when I pulled the memory out and put it back in, I goofed.

I'll have to get to it tomorrow...

#952 moonlight_mile OFFLINE  

moonlight_mile

Chopper Commander

• 142 posts

Posted Wed Aug 9, 2017 8:12 PM

Is anybody using bbs express Pro 2.x with a lantronix mss10 and an 850 and having hangup issues?

#953 JohnPolka OFFLINE  

JohnPolka

Space Invader

• 16 posts

Posted Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:01 PM

Is anybody using bbs express Pro 2.x with a lantronix mss10 and an 850 and having hangup issues?

It's not a Pro! BBS, but I noticed the ST Guild is having trouble disconnecting. I wonder if they're using a Lantronix box to connect to the Internet.

-JP

#954 moonlight_mile OFFLINE  

moonlight_mile

Chopper Commander

• 142 posts

Posted Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:16 PM

It's not a Pro! BBS, but I noticed the ST Guild is having trouble disconnecting. I wonder if they're using a Lantronix box to connect to the Internet.

-JP

I sent him some feedback regarding that very issue this morning.

#955 JohnPolka OFFLINE  

JohnPolka

Space Invader

• 16 posts

Posted Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:32 PM

I sent him some feedback regarding that very issue this morning.

I sent him feedback too. Hope he can fix it. I agree with what you said on the BBS. It's a nice BBS and has a lot of potential! :)

#956 Tillek OFFLINE  

Tillek

Dragonstomper

• 595 posts

Posted Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:27 PM

I just hope he starts getting some callers so he can be convinced to keep it going.

That said...... SFHQ and TVAG are back.  SFHQ had a ton of problems one after the other but are all resolved now... (The end result is that it's back on the original Mega STE it was using back in the 90's!).  The MSS was giving me some issues too but that seems to be resolved.  I hope it's not going out.  Might need to pick up a spare.

TVAG was just down to give me space on the table to work, so now that SFHQ is back up and everything pretty much put back together, it's back up.

Until I take it down to get the XEP80 running... but since this weekend was such a cluster$$$$ (even my PC had issues with the Windows 10 update... which amusingly, I was going to use my TT030 to help me with it but then the Windows machine got the message and suddenly started working again.....  I think she realized how easily she could be replaced.

Now I just have to get STing working with the CosmosEx again and see if I can bring the other Mega STE back from the dead. :( *sighs*

Did a ton of retro work so I'm not sure if I had a good weekend or a bad one. ;)

#957 JohnPolka OFFLINE  

JohnPolka

Space Invader

• 16 posts

Posted Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:23 AM

I just hope he starts getting some callers so he can be convinced to keep it going.

That said...... SFHQ and TVAG are back.  SFHQ had a ton of problems one after the other but are all resolved now... (The end result is that it's back on the original Mega STE it was using back in the 90's!).  The MSS was giving me some issues too but that seems to be resolved.  I hope it's not going out.  Might need to pick up a spare.

TVAG was just down to give me space on the table to work, so now that SFHQ is back up and everything pretty much put back together, it's back up.

Yeah, I hope he finds some callers too.

I am glad you're back online. I just logged off SFHQ. Once again, I had to relearn all of the commands. :) How long were you down?

The same thing is going to happen with TVAG since it's the first Carina BBS I called since the 80s.  I'll have to relearn all of the commands again. :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users