IGNORED

we need to populate pouet.net with Aquarius prods

nitrofurano

if anyone can make an Aquarius demo, crapmo, slideshow, intro, procedual illustration, contest, etc., please help populating pouet.net with stuff, whatever they are crappy or awesome - there are no prods about Aquarius - and the more stuff can be there, more people can feel chalenged and try to do way better stuff than we do, and help making Aquarius a so popular 8bit platform as the other ones, like C64, ZX-Spectrum, MSX, Atari800, etc. - what do you all think?

i went to that website and i still dont know what it is for or what to do there.

enlighten me

pouet.net is a web database, a portal, all about demoscene, from 8bit computers, actual computers, game consoles, etc. - if you know something about Farbrausch, Bandwagon, etc., surelly you know a bit about demo prods - there we can share the demo prod we would make, the contests (they are a lot yearly, worldwidelly), and there is also a forum (bbs) to talk about ideas.

the prods submited to there will be available from here - http://pouet.net/prodlist.php - where you can browse by kind of prod and by platform (see that Aquarius is still not there... :( )

the fact is, since pouet.net is a very known place about demoscene, and so many 8bit computers are covered there, it's sad seeing there is still nothing there related to Mattel Aquarius

developing stuff like demos and homebrew games is a very valuable effort on our beloved 8bit machines, like Mattel Aquarius, keeping alive