IGNORED

"Exus" Strategy

CRV

As you may know, Exus was the company responsible for the rare Foot Craz, Video Jogger, and Video Reflex. For whatever reason, various sources including this very site say these were released in 1987, but Exus was actually pre-Crash. Here's some stuff I found:

*Part of Exus' business plan was included as a sample in the book How to Write a Successful Business Plan (starts on page 39 of the PDF). It's an interesting read. A game called Stomp is mentioned.

*Exus on the California Corporation Registry

*A 1984 issue of House Beautiful mentions Exer-Bike and Jogger/Reflex for Atari and Apple computers.

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

The Exus Foot Craz Activity Pad with Video Jogger and Video Reflex was also mentioned in Electronic Games (September 1984) on pages 57 and 58.

archive.org/stream/Electronic_Games_Volume_02_Number_14_1984-09_Reese_Communications_US#page/n56/mode/1up

As you may know, Exus was the company responsible for the rare Foot Craz, Video Jogger, and Video Reflex. For whatever reason, various sources including this very site say these were released in 1987, but Exus was actually pre-Crash. Here's some stuff I found:

*Part of Exus' business plan was included as a sample in the book How to Write a Successful Business Plan (starts on page 39 of the PDF). It's an interesting read. A game called Stomp is mentioned.

Now that is an interesting find! It is always great to find something about these defunct companies with a bit more depth than just press releases and advertising copy.

The online link does not work for me, but (happily) my local library holds a copy of the book.