IGNORED

Who are you buying EOTB from?

Havok69

EOTB   

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you buying EOTB from?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

DID i MISS SOMETHING...Eric made this game and he has been posting in his thread...so then video 61 and lance turn around and have someone still what eric has been working on and sell it in their store alone ...?

Or did eric take it from Video61? Or was this a public domain and no one stole anything from anyone ?

icon_confused.gif

DID i MISS SOMETHING...Eric made this game and he has been posting in his thread...so then video 61 and lance turn around and have someone still what eric has been working on and sell it in their store alone ...?

Or did eric take it from Video61? Or was this a public domain and no one stole anything from anyone ?

icon_confused.gif

I suggest you go read the other threads, there is one here and one in the Marketplace.

Its basically a case of Chris Lynx and Video 61 trying to steal Eric's thunder by beating him to the release of it and rip people off in the process.

Go get it from Video61. $150 for a bare PCB sounds like a great deal to me, even ignoring the asshole factor of the release.

<roflol> Stephen, I just gotta ask - were you able to say this with a straight face? :)

:) Quite so. I blame my European heritage and years of working in IT for my snarky sarcasm.

P.S.

I did not vote for the Vid61 release.

• Like 1

Go get it from Video61. $150 for a bare PCB sounds like a great deal to me, even ignoring the asshole factor of the release.

<roflol> Stephen, I just gotta ask - were you able to say this with a straight face? :)

:) Quite so. I blame my European heritage and years of working in IT for my snarky sarcasm.

P.S.

I did not vote for the Vid61 release.

And again. :D