IGNORED

ANYONE GOING TO MGC?

Clay

Let's say I'd kick myself if I missed it, but I hope I get to go. I'm still not exactly settled at my new home (far from it). One of these years I still hope to join the ranks as a vendor or nifty stuff exhibitor. That's not this year still, but I'd be willing to bet MGC will continue to get larger for many years to come. At very least I'd love to be there this time.

AX

You've got to go. I need someone to hang with. :)

Tempest

I am considering going this year, but i hate going to this sort of thing alone and 80 bucks is a pretty penny for me. The tour sounds awesome, but way out of my budget. :| But I wanted to go last year and have been considering this year. We'll see.

I'm not sure if you were counting other stuff into your price point here, but if you're on a budget you can head to the show on Sunday and both you and someone else can get in for just $20 total ($10 / per person). A single person weekend pass is just $25 if you order in advance too -- you don't have to get a shirt or anything to go to the show, we just have those as options.

And trust me, even if you don't go with someone, as long as you're willing to talk with people at the show you won't be there alone. One of the biggest reasons that I run the show is because I have met so many people at it that I now see and know because of it. I recently traveled to a show in Chicago with two buddies that I never knew before the Midwest Gaming Classic!

Hope you can make it!

Let's say I'd kick myself if I missed it, but I hope I get to go. I'm still not exactly settled at my new home (far from it). One of these years I still hope to join the ranks as a vendor or nifty stuff exhibitor. That's not this year still, but I'd be willing to bet MGC will continue to get larger for many years to come. At very least I'd love to be there this time.

AX

Hope to see you, bud! :)

AX

we need your jag kiosk AX ,hope to see you no matter what

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really torn right now. I know if I go it means spending money. My son really wants to go this time. Having not been settled totally from the move and a ton of obligations I've really been mulling this one over.

AX

Don't make me take a long detour west to kidnap you!

I'm most disappointed that I won't be able to make the tour events on Friday, since I will be traveling all day.

Does anyone have a CD32 at the show?

AX

For sale or play? We'll be having one with Robin and the Commodore guys in my museum room.

Show... I've been obsessed with it recently and acquiring, hence the asking in case I needed to bring anything ;) Hmn, anything else obscure missing?

AX

If you want to bring anything to set up your own area in the room I'm certainly open. We have five other groups/people doing that this year including Matt. Doesn't matter if it's obscure or not, just means one less thing I need to bring and have running. Just email or PM me.

Edited by wgungfu

I'm really torn right now. I know if I go it means spending money. My son really wants to go this time. Having not been settled totally from the move and a ton of obligations I've really been mulling this one over.

AX

Don't forget, if you go, you have a free place to stay available to you. ;)

Only about 15-20 minutes from the Sheraton, too, depending on traffic/time of day.

:)

Show... I've been obsessed with it recently and acquiring, hence the asking in case I needed to bring anything ;) Hmn, anything else obscure missing?

AX

If you wanted to bring a CD32 along I'd certainly appreciate it! One less thing I need to bring, and I haven't picked up any new games for that system in quite some time.

Later.