IGNORED

2 Funvision boxed games sideswiped

George

These are not going overseas; not to Canada anyway. :) Pretty sure these are remaning in OZ. Cheers, FB :cool:

PS...Dino you don't really want that cart; send it to me!!!

I really doubt they are staying in OZ. The only collectors that would be willing to drop $1k on anything did not buy this ;) I bet they are on their way to US, Germany or the Netherlands

As far as i'm concerned if anyone offers a seller anything after an auction or buy it now then they are trouble makers,violator's of ebay policies and scum of the filthiest form, and crap buyers (look what I got for $1000+ wow arn't I good) I want all their known accounts shutdown and trade avoided with him, then maybe he would learn not to do what he did to me and even other's. It's not often you get a seller letting you know what really happened, she could of gave me any the old story of it's damaged,lost,changed her mind of selling and keeping it ect.

I agree with this... 100%

I almost got someone outed a while back... then the guy decided to not disclose the name (It was someone who emailed a buyer of mine to tell him he paid too much. Then the guy refused to pay...) I lost $80 on that... because someone HERE thought it would be cool to email someone and tell them they overpaid. Then told the person that he could get it cheaper elsewhere.

So I understand... I think people like this are scum

But I also know that is just how this community is at times. If any 'Big Name Game' comes up on ebay. You can pretty much guarantee it will have a shady side deal. Chances are higher if it is a boxed game. With a handful of collectors gunning for the last 10 games of their collection they need... you will run into this. I think the only thing to do is make it publicly known to all of us here.

In response to what happened to you on loseing out on a $80 sale, what goes through someone's mind to stuff up your sale? I mean do they get some sort of fun from costing you $80. Your got bills or other thing you would like to buy with that money, people have to learn once a sale goes through THAT IT, it is nobody's business but the buyer and seller then. I just hope you do find out how did that to you, but you can only hope.

They do not ship to Canada as it said Australian bidders only, and only post to Australia. ( Could have shipped it to Dino though :P )

If this had run its course you would have had to outbid Dino first :D

That's why you had a bid on it? No nobody had a bid on it so I knew it was a hot ticket so asked for a buy-it-now, which they did. Been told its not Tom who bought these, hum that leaves 2.

They do not ship to Canada as it said Australian bidders only, and only post to Australia. ( Could have shipped it to Dino though :P )

If this had run its course you would have had to outbid Dino first :D

That's why you had a bid on it? No nobody had a bid on it so I knew it was a hot ticket so asked for a buy-it-now, which they did. Been told its not Tom who bought these, hum that leaves 2.

Nope, not me. First I heard of this auction was when you posted here. But if the auction had run its course there is no way I would have missed the auction, so FB would have had to outbid me on it. Its not pang either, so my guess is this is on its way across the sea...

I have my suspicions. I won't mention who I think it is but his name starts with "M" and ends in "o" and he lives in the Netherlands :D

Pure speculation of course ;)

Yea I know you didn't have bid on it as nobody had. The more speculation the better I think. I'm now thinking someone oversea's may have had a watch on it, but because it was listed as to be sold in Aus. They then have told some member/friend in Aus. This is how they then contacted the seller after the buy-it-now. Because if they knew about it (the Aus. collector then they would of put a bid straight away to stop the buy it now taking place) What do you think of that theroy.

The buyer was an Australian because the seller said they were waiting for the money to be transferred into their bank account,a overseas buyer would have used paypal. ;)

Fog grenades! :D

No,not fog grenades,i cant see the seller going to that length to protect the identity of the buyer,all they need to say is that the buyer wants to remain anonymous.

What do you think of that theroy.

your theories are akin to your grammar.

ym speling s a goad as the spelling on those tawain arrr arts. So I know yuo no hw to trainlate

Also i'm sure that I haven't traded with anyone but Tom when it comes to expensive Atari games. The seller might of been corrupted by the buyer to just say no even if it was him, since two days has past and they might of wised up a bit, as I was told by the seller today it wasn't Tom, so I really don't know anymore.

What do you think of that theroy.

your theories are akin to your grammar.

ym speling s a goad as the spelling on those tawain arrr arts. So I know yuo no hw to trainlate

Also i'm sure that I haven't traded with anyone but Tom when it comes to expensive Atari games. The seller might of been corrupted by the buyer to just say no even if it was him, since two days has past and they might of wised up a bit, as I was told by the seller today it wasn't Tom, so I really don't know anymore.

WTF! seriously you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic!

so are you going to explain the positive feedback for the seller?

Edited by nofrills100

http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

so I'm a little confused...

you left positive feedback....

have you received the items?

If so... for him to send it to you he would have sent it yesterday

And you are still here in this forum winging about a sidedealer?

The deal was to the seller that i'm not angry at them but the sidedealer, I said before I leave feedback i'd like a yes or no if it was you who got the games and they said no. So that was that, lets face it $150 compared to $1000+ they did what most sellers would of done, so what's the use being angry with them. It's the sidedealing-scum-troublemaker-theif that's the one i'm angry at.

Winging well how about every v-case that comes on ebay.au I send a message to the seller telling them the game's worth $50+ each, then we will see who starts winging. Hey why don't we become free valuer's for every atari seller on ebay while where at it.

http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

so I'm a little confused...

you left positive feedback....

have you received the items?

If so... for him to send it to you he would have sent it yesterday

And you are still here in this forum winging about a sidedealer?

The deal was to the seller that i'm not angry at them but the sidedealer, I said before I leave feedback i'd like a yes or no if it was you who got the games and they said no. So that was that, lets face it $150 compared to $1000+ they did what most sellers would of done, so what's the use being angry with them. It's the sidedealing-scum-troublemaker-theif that's the one i'm angry at.

Winging well how about every v-case that comes on ebay.au I send a message to the seller telling them the game's worth $50+ each, then we will see who starts winging. Hey why don't we become free valuer's for every atari seller on ebay while where at it.

Haha... keep talking.... let the bullshit flow!!

I am ready to call BS on this whole thread!

You all realise that George here was once on AA under the screen name 'retrogamer snes.nes.atari'

who funny enough was banned by Albert for trolling crap.

Also only the buyer would be worried about me leaving positive feedback because they did the deal off ebay, so thus their is no real protection for them taking your money and not sending your games. Your reaction points to somewhat panic for you being the one doesn't it.

Ha Ha would you be surpried if he tried to sue atariage. and in his world he may just win. icon_smile.gif

Hasn't he already filed a claim? They (atariage) will just most likely pay him out in order not to meet,talk,listen to him so he's already won.

Kenny old boy vs the world (judgement pending for infinity)

Kenny old boy vs Atariage (settled out of court: settlement $1)

Atariage vs Phsycological test scores of 1982 (pleaded guility to tampered doc. ref. test scores kenny locked for life)

Ken, is that you? icon_ponder.gif

..Al

I'm not Kenny he's banned, i'm George from Australia. Fair dinkem mate if another blomming bloke ask if retro gamer is Ken well i'll start a thread for Kenny old boys PETETION. Bugger it i'm going to start a petetion for fun. It's going to be good to see if that rambling nutcase has any supporters.

Edited by nofrills100