IGNORED

2 Funvision boxed games sideswiped

George

Ha Ha would you be surpried if he tried to sue atariage. and in his world he may just win. icon_smile.gif

Hasn't he already filed a claim? They (atariage) will just most likely pay him out in order not to meet,talk,listen to him so he's already won.

Kenny old boy vs the world (judgement pending for infinity)

Kenny old boy vs Atariage (settled out of court: settlement $1)

Atariage vs Phsycological test scores of 1982 (pleaded guility to tampered doc. ref. test scores kenny locked for life)

Ken, is that you? icon_ponder.gif

..Al

I'm not Kenny he's banned, i'm George from Australia. Fair dinkem mate if another blomming bloke ask if retro gamer is Ken well i'll start a thread for Kenny old boys PETETION. Bugger it i'm going to start a petetion for fun. It's going to be good to see if that rambling nutcase has any supporters.

I know what your trying to do, but it still doesn't change the fact that someone weather you or not bought what I had won after the auction. So it looks like if you win anything on ebay the seller might get temping offers, so really until it's in your hands you can't say your got it.

So we've got here:

A re-registered banned member. Is that permitted Albert?

Who created a thread crying poor over a game that got swiped from his hands after a semi-side-deal of his own.

Started throwing around false accustions about me and my dealings.

Has threatened to destroy my ebay chances regarding V-cases that I collect, by telling sellers that they are worth much more than they are... very ironic considering the tears you shed earlier in this thread, and very very poor and despicable behaviour IMO.

And yet has, for some very odd reason, left the seller positive feedback(?)

Is it just me?

Or do others feel that perhaps Albert should review George's membership at Atari Age?