Photo

Intellivision Info/Resources/FAQ

55 replies to this topic

#51 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 3,410 posts

Posted Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:02 AM

In case anyone is interested in Eric7100's recent homebrew sales.

Here's the final stats of the money that he made from his third round of sales:

$778.08 (total money from sales) - $154.23 (packing/shipping expenses & PayPal/eBay fees) = $623.85 (total money left over)

Once again, Eric and Salt thank all of you who bought from them! :) :) :)

Thank again,for that update Rev...
  • Rev likes this

#52 IMBerzerk OFFLINE  

IMBerzerk

Star Raider

• 72 posts

Posted Sat Jul 8, 2017 12:07 PM

Here are the printed power specs for the IntvII power supply. Was posted on eBay so I thought it might help someone that might be looking to repair/replace theirs.

JR

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170707_211512.png

Edited by IMBerzerk, Sat Jul 8, 2017 12:07 PM.

#53 Normandy SR2 OFFLINE  

Normandy SR2

Combat Commando

• 2 posts

Posted Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:57 PM

so I am Australia , I want to buy an Intellivsion, say with HDMI output so I can run it on my modern TV, where would I get one? how would i know its reliable ?

#54 mr_me OFFLINE  

mr_me

Stargunner

• 1,915 posts

Posted Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:57 AM

so I am Australia , I want to buy an Intellivsion, say with HDMI output so I can run it on my modern TV, where would I get one? how would i know its reliable ?

I don't think an Intellivision that's either [modified] original or hardware emulation that has HDMI exists. You should be able to have an original Intellivision modified for composite or RGB and then convert that signal to HDMI. You'd have to do the modification yourself or look for one already done to come up on ebay. You can create a new topic here requesting modification services.

Have you considered software emulation with an HDMI computer?

Edited by mr_me, Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:05 AM.

#55 Normandy SR2 OFFLINE  

Normandy SR2

Combat Commando

• 2 posts

Posted Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:49 PM

I don't think an Intellivision that's either [modified] original or hardware emulation that has HDMI exists. You should be able to have an original Intellivision modified for composite or RGB and then convert that signal to HDMI. You'd have to do the modification yourself or look for one already done to come up on ebay. You can create a new topic here requesting modification services.

Have you considered software emulation with an HDMI computer?

I have, but I like the old controllers etc.. I have a flashback, but i wanted to play some of these new carts coming out , hence why I want a real hardware intellivsion. 

#56 mr_me OFFLINE  

mr_me

Stargunner

• 1,915 posts

Posted Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:26 PM

You make a good point about the new cartridges. Sometimes the rom file is made available later, and in other cases it might never be available.

The old controllers and the flashback controllers do work on new computers with a USB adapter.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users