IGNORED

Crystal Castles: Credits screen?

mr. toast

I know this is MAME, not Arcade, but the Emulation section doesn't sound right for this...

So I was playing Crystal Castles on MAME last night, got a decent score (for my standards) and everything was fine.

But instead of the high score screen, a Credits screen shows up.post-28043-0-35609100-1300916955_thumb.png

Just wondering if anyone knew about this already...looks like an easter egg or something (and Crystal Castles is full of them)

Thought it had something to do with the score, so tried to do it again but shooting for an exact score (333,061) is pretty much impossible.post-28043-0-05939300-1300916964_thumb.png

Google searched it, got nothing.

I know this is MAME, not Arcade, but the Emulation section doesn't sound right for this...

So I was playing Crystal Castles on MAME last night, got a decent score (for my standards) and everything was fine.

But instead of the high score screen, a Credits screen shows up.post-28043-0-35609100-1300916955_thumb.png

Just wondering if anyone knew about this already...looks like an easter egg or something (and Crystal Castles is full of them)

Thought it had something to do with the score, so tried to do it again but shooting for an exact score (333,061) is pretty much impossible.post-28043-0-05939300-1300916964_thumb.png

Google searched it, got nothing.

What level were you on when this came up?

Inky: Looks like 5-1 or 5-2

rmaerz: Really? I just played another game (got to around the same place) and it just went straight to the enter initials screen

I have seen the credits many times before - I just don't recall exactly when they appear.

Interesting...hmm maybe I'll get in touch with Mark Alpiger and see what he says

rmaerz: Really? I just played another game (got to around the same place) and it just went straight to the enter initials screen

If I recall correctly, Crystal Castles ends somewhere around that area, although I could be wrong.

If I recall correctly, Crystal Castles ends somewhere around that area, although I could be wrong.

Crystal Castles goes to 10 something IIRC (10-1 or 10-4). The last level is called The End.

Tempest

Alright, FINALLY had time to get to that email, should be going out later tonight. :D

Ques: his email is mark@classicarcadegaming.com?

yes ... that's was I saw on the website ... not sure if it's working!

Or you can go to the forum.

Edited by patbb