If you're interested post in this thread.
You can learn about it's feature looking at the screenshots below or by downloading this package: http://unimor.info/s...ic/sic!cart.zip
It utilises 1,2,4 Mbit flash chips in DIP package (5V).
-manuals (text (Polish)+photos):
sdx upgrade flasher
- schematic diagram and mounting
- specification PL and ENG
It goes without saying that you can test most of this carts features in Altirra emulator:
- Sic!Cart with 2Mbit memory - 70 zł (~17.78 EUR)
- 4Mbit memory + 10zł (~2.54 EUR)
- 1 or 2Mbit memory + 5 zł (1.27 EUR)
- Shipping to anywhere in the world ~20zł (~5.08 EUR)
A bit later, I'll have DIY kits with PCB's and pre-programmed GAL chip for those of You whou would rather build the cartridge Yourself
A web page will follow soon.
Edited by St(r)yker, Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:10 PM.