IGNORED

Atari 800 right Slot

Thank you JAC!, Well in Atari800MacX on a Mac it looks like this:

attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2018-06-15 um 00.45.01.jpg

On the other hand, on Altirra on Mac (published before), it works like a charm!

=> we have to trash the beloved emulator for the Mac and must switch to Altirra. It seems, there are more problems with that emulator then just the missing sound.

Wade will compile a new version for Atari800MacX in the future, until to that point Altirra is without any alternative.

Thank you very much JAC! Big sorry for the trouble, but I think, we have discovered here a ground based problem.

Can't say very little about A8-bit emus on Mac... but on PC-platform, it now seems unlikely we will ever see anything more complete or as comprehensive as Altirra....

Altirra has gone and reached places prior attempts have only dreamed of... And that is a fact!

• 2 years later...
On 6/1/2018 at 2:49 PM, ClausB said:

There was a right-cart version of ACE80 too

@ClausB,I am actually trying to make some of these, not having any luck however. I am using the Atari 8-bit 8k/16k cart from Pixels Past and it will not boot it. Do I need to burn the image to a certain starting address on the cart? Any advice would be awesome. 

Thanks,

Gavin

4 hours ago, Gavin1968 said:

@ClausB,I am actually trying to make some of these, not having any luck however. I am using the Atari 8-bit 8k/16k cart from Pixels Past and it will not boot it. Do I need to burn the image to a certain starting address on the cart? Any advice would be awesome. 

Thanks,

Gavin

ACE80 needs a special cart which can disable its ROM. See this old thread:

• Like 2