IGNORED

Masters of the Universe - The Power of He-Man

NIAD

Cv brotherhood is it a kind of Sect ?

Do you wear strange tunics and do you sacrifice some factory sealed colecovision or Cabbage Patch Kids dolls when the moon is full ?

Do you sing incantation for the return of the golden age of the 8 bits ?

Do you dance around fire jumping , crying and destroying NES or Atari 5200 consoles ?

If yes, i want to be member, it looks like fun !!! :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 4

Do you wear strange tunics and do you sacrifice some factory sealed colecovision or Cabbage Patch Kids dolls when the moon is full ?

Do you dance around fire jumping , crying and destroying NES or Atari 5200 consoles ?

:lol:

WackoVision

• Like 1

If you're willing to spend that kind of money to preserve ColecoVision stuff, then you should be in the CV Brotherhood

This's what the Brotherhood is doing to be able to preserve obscure CV stuff

I'm not really interested in preservation as much as playing a game based on one of my favorite child hood cartoons.

• Like 1

Good going now we have to kill you. ;)

That guy, is may be not the only one to have it...

He isn't the only one to have it, he has given at least 2 copies out and not sure if there are more. But they are to people that hide hidden gems from all of us already that nobody has seen so they aren't going to give this one out if they don't even give the ones that they own to the community. There are many protos out there for coleco that people are not letting us see.

The preservation part involves saving it so others can play the game instead of someone hiding it away in their collection and not sharing it with anyone.

Preservation I do quite well when it comes to digital preservation. Its to bad people hide things away that are so rare. I hope this game sees a real release someday. I am also a big nes collector and player. I have a hard time finding some games on the nes as well. I meant what I said about supporting a kickstarter. If the game can't be found, perhaps a new project based on he man would be better anyway .

Preservation I do quite well when it comes to digital preservation. Its to bad people hide things away that are so rare. I hope this game sees a real release someday. I am also a big nes collector and player. I have a hard time finding some games on the nes as well. I meant what I said about supporting a kickstarter. If the game can't be found, perhaps a new project based on he man would be better anyway .

Yeah, here too!

What about Little Samson, Flintstones Dino Peak, Bubble Bobble Part2 ..etc.. Etc...

That make NES collecting a bitch! Geez!

But at least the roms are available.

I agree. Roms are awesome! I'm not sure why people feel the need to own every cart? I like playing games on the original system, and with the availability of mega carts, ultimate SD, harmony, and other carts I'm not sure why people want the original carts bad enough to pay hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars? I'm gonna say its mostly vanity when it comes down to it.

My point was more towards unreleased game roms. Most of the CV proto's have been released either in rom or cartridge form, thanks to the gaming community. Same can be said for Atari and NES era systems. But when you start getting into PS1, SNES, some others, there are proto owners who have no financial interest in releasing a rom. This game in particular though is a legal issue.

Edited by Greg2600

Well its personal preference, like how you paid to have blinking lights on your colecovision ... your not looking at the console when your playing now are you ? :grin:

I try to, but its kinda hard. I do like to have physical carts of the games I really like. It would be cool to have john Hancock's game room I'm not gonna lie. Its pretty spendy now days to have complete collections of any console .

I agree. Roms are awesome! I'm not sure why people feel the need to own every cart? I like playing games on the original system, and with the availability of mega carts, ultimate SD, harmony, and other carts I'm not sure why people want the original carts bad enough to pay hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars? I'm gonna say its mostly vanity when it comes down to it.

eh! Now you start to make feel guilty to own 450 NES carts :P ;)

• Like 1