IGNORED

Requesting a little help please

RichG1972

If people are still giving you games....

Actually people are helping me and little by little I update the list to reflect which ones I got from who have sent me stuff Edited by RichG1972

• 2 years later...

1 3-D Tic-Tac-Toe (Atari)

4 Air Sea Battle (Atari)

15 Blueprint (CBS Electronics)

17 Boxing (Activision)

rough 26 Circus Atari (Atari)

rough 38 Donkey Kong (Coleco Version)

54 Gopher (U.S. Games)

67 Laser Blast (Activision)

75 Moon Patrol (Atari)

rough 77 Mouse Trap* (Coleco Version)

rough 78 Ms. Pac-Man (Atari)

82 Othello (Atari Version)

83 Outlaw (Atari)

rough 87 Phoenix (Atari)

103 Slot Racers (Atari Version)

***111 Space War* (Atari Version) I have a Sears "Space Combat" same thing

117 Star Raiders* (Atari) with 1 Video Touch Pad*** & overlay

122 Super Breakout* (Atari Version)

rough 131 Vanguard (Atari)

133 Video Checkers (Atari)

• 2 weeks later...

How is this for Odd? The serial on the left is from Dad's original Atari, and the one on the right is my own personal one? both certificates are brilliant gold in color and it is my assessment that this is a sister system to Dad's. Opinions?

post-2131-0-51583600-1433218979_thumb.jpg

This is the type of cabinet I would like to find that my father had his Atari sitting on top of, and inside is where he kept the extra controllers :)

post-2131-0-20319400-1433480282_thumb.jpg

post-2131-0-57219200-1433480307_thumb.jpg

post-2131-0-68363900-1433480328_thumb.jpg

post-2131-0-45428500-1433480346_thumb.jpg

Edited by RichG1972

Here are pictures of the systems I am getting and the one I already have, the one hooked to the TV I have had since 1010, the one under it with the exact duplicate organizer I am getting, and in the second photo are TWO MORE I am getting as well and I have 1 more under my bed for a total of 5 4 switch woodgrains :)

post-2131-0-90360100-1433566684_thumb.jpg

post-2131-0-98611200-1433566713_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The evolution of my 2600 collection:

Image 1 is what it looked like from May 20th of 2011 up until January 29th 2015

Image 2 is what it looked like as of June 29th 2015

Image 3 is it's current state, which hopefully will change very soon!

Getting there! :grin:

post-2131-0-33255100-1436922088_thumb.jpg

post-2131-0-21610800-1436922138_thumb.jpg

post-2131-0-93226700-1436922149_thumb.jpg

post-2131-0-90956500-1438879367_thumb.jpg

Edited by RichG1972

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know how I missed this thread until today but I have some extra carts and would be honored to send a few your way. PM me your address and I'll get them out later this week.

I PMed my address to you, did you get it?

Now if anyone actually PLAYS Naked Mouse Trap, they gots issues :P

Kinda sounds like you're trying to get us to buy you a bike if you follow me. A couple of common carts? Sure I could

see that MAYBE. Adding to the list over time, adding much rarer games at that (i.e. I want my mommy,ect.), to try and get more

free stuff is just not cool. If you are into Atari and it means as much as you say it does to you, buy your own damn games.

Most of these are commons even someone on social assistance can afford. The ones that are a little more expensive? Well most of them got

added to the list over time to your list so those are out of your reach and not of a big concern unless you where getting them for free anyhow.

I had you email me your "list" previously not knowing of all your public begging for free shit on multiple websites in case I had a cart or two but after

seeing this and knowing it's also all over facebook as well just makes me sick. Do you have no pride?

• Like 2

Kinda sounds like you're trying to get us to buy you a bike if you follow me. A couple of common carts? Sure I could

see that MAYBE. Adding to the list over time, adding much rarer games at that (i.e. I want my mommy,ect.), to try and get more

free stuff is just not cool. If you are into Atari and it means as much as you say it does to you, buy your own damn games.

Most of these are commons even someone on social assistance can afford. The ones that are a little more expensive? Well most of them got

added to the list over time to your list so those are out of your reach and not of a big concern unless you where getting them for free anyhow.

I had you email me your "list" previously not knowing of all your public begging for free shit on multiple websites in case I had a cart or two but after

seeing this and knowing it's also all over facebook as well just makes me sick. Do you have no pride?

Ummmm before you go passing judgement on me sir I suggest you do your research a little more closely, I HAVE been buying games from the members here, I don't ALWAYS get them free and HERE is the PROOF in 2 separate files and most of the purchases on those images were made by me TO Atari members, the LAST time I got anything 100% free from an AtariAge member was back in 2011 and I never ASKED at that time that it BE free. Sometimes I may say it would be NICE if something is free but I don't EXPECT it to be. And who told you of this "public begging"? I have a feeling I know who it is, and I got news for him. I have been a member here since before anyone knew he was a sperm cell so only those who have dealt with me since 2002 are qualified to judge me, NO ONE ELSE.....GOT IT???

Again look at the the provided images I HAVE been paying

post-2131-0-27429200-1438331260_thumb.jpg

post-2131-0-37805500-1438331476_thumb.jpg

And I was not "adding to the list" as you put it, the games mentioned my father DID own, and if need be I can get my sister Gail on this site and she can even tell you herself every game Dad had, and if maybe there were games in one list in this thread that didn't appear in another one it is because she reminded me of a game I left OUT of the list.

But as I said, I do pay SOMETHING for the games I get so don't be getting all high and mighty with me assuming that I never pay a dime because as the saying goes "When you ASSUME...." Well you know the rest, my point is since I resumed collecting the remainder of the games I have ALWAYS paid SOMETHING and I have provided the proof more than adequately.

Also in this thread I asked for help in getting the games I needed yes, but NO WHERE in my thread did I EVER say it was to be FREE help, a good many people decided ON THEIR OWN to donate to the cause, others asked some money for the cartridges or even for me just to pay what it cost to ship them and some even asked both and in every case I have paid up so kindly do a little more research before you lambaste me.

I keep a detailed record of EVERY PERSON I have BOUGHT from since 2011 and even before that time, and also SINCE then. Why? To give proper credit to the people who went out of their way to help me WITHOUT passing judgment on me, and once the list of games has been re-acquired in totality I will post the list with the names of EVERYONE who provided the games I got and WHEN I got them.

A good deed never goes unnoticed in my book, and a little kindness goes a long way as well. You get what you give, and once I was even more worse off than I am NOW, I used to be homeless and at that time I DID have to do what I had to to survive and often I DID depend on the kindness of strangers, so when I see a homeless person out on the street and down on his luck I remember how I once felt being in that position myself and I help in any way I can no matter how little, why? Because it's the right thing to do

Edited by RichG1972

This thread disgusts me, as does your incessant thread-bombing all over Facebook in every Atari-related group you can find.

I think we all need to calm down. While this thread does seem a little unconventional, RichG does appear to be a well-liked member of the community, and people can help him if they want.

My only suggestion is to dispense with the multiple lists, listing which ones you have gotten already, with asterisks and parenthetical notes. Just edit the original post with an updated list with the games you still need to get. That way it will be more clear to people who want to help you out.

Best regards,

George

See though that's the problem I do not have the option on here to EDIT the original list after so much time has passed. That's the flaw in the slaw my friend. Albert also dispensed with the editing option after a set amount of time because of the "misuse" of it and I am unwilling to argue the point

See though that's the problem I do not have the option on here to EDIT the original list after so much time has passed. That's the flaw in the slaw my friend. Albert also dispensed with the editing option after a set amount of time because of the "misuse" of it and I am unwilling to argue the point

I have given you the ability to edit the first post in this thread.

..Al

Shawn, Rich is NOT out to get free games. Its really up to the seller of the carts if he wants to give them away to another member of Atari Age or charge a price for them. It seems that Rich IS willing to pay for carts that he doesn't already own. Nowhere in this thread has rich blatantly said "I want free atari carts". Rich has only taken free stuff if he's offered it for free. Im sure everyone else would do the same.

Edited by mehguy
  • Like 1

This is the extent of the collection as it currently stands, and the clear cart is what I use to store all of them

I added a special touch to the white and teal carts. They're holographic logos which I had custom made out of Oil Slick Holographic Vinyl.........I like it myself :) :

post-2131-0-85137100-1438733649_thumb.jpg

post-2131-0-71164100-1438733708_thumb.jpg

post-2131-0-53977300-1438733728_thumb.jpg

post-2131-0-02133100-1438742449_thumb.jpg

post-2131-0-82592200-1438748851_thumb.jpg

• Like 1