IGNORED

Meteor Shower

PacManPlus

Hi Guys:

Thank you SO much for the compliments and the inquiries. :love: I will start a formal list within the next week. I'll go through the thread and add anyone who explicitly asked for one (or two).

BUT - you guys do know that Marc and I have two separate parts in this, right? Marc is in Germany, I am in the States (Florida to be exact). I personally am only taking cart orders as I cannot speak for Marc and the boxes. Those will have to go through him.

Thanks,

Bob

Hi Bob

I have no problems with this,cause i live in germany too :)

And MARCs boxes are simply great.And shipping from Germany to USA is not too expensive.

And i must make a big compliment to you,BOB.At the moment,you are the only one,who keeps the 7800 up......Thanks for your great support :)

greetings Walter

BUT - you guys do know that Marc and I have two separate parts in this, right? Marc is in Germany, I am in the States (Florida to be exact). I personally am only taking cart orders as I cannot speak for Marc and the boxes. Those will have to go through him.

/advertise on

As Bob says you can get a box from me. A box costs EURO 14.00, shipping by airmail all around the world is EURO 3.45. You may also check my website for more boxes available through me. If you are interested in a box just drop me a PM.

/advertise off :)

Marc.

post-36-0-74800000-1306689185_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-63984500-1306689220_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Any chance you'd add the choice for paddle support, like your Super Circus?

This is great, but could really benefit from paddles. Those who've played Astrosmash can attest to how great paddles are with the game.

I've been avoiding answering the paddle question as I *only* know the Intellivision version of Astro Smash. I never even had a thought to add paddles to this as at that point all shooters were either buttons or a joystick (Space Invaders, Galaga, Galaxian, etc.) Obviously all of the Intellivision games as well.

At this point there are no plans to put paddle support in this game. :(

Thanks,

Bob

Thanks for the kind words and the interest, everyone.

I've been avoiding answering the paddle question as I *only* know the Intellivision version of Astro Smash. I never even had a thought to add paddles to this as at that point all shooters were either buttons or a joystick (Space Invaders, Galaga, Galaxian, etc.) Obviously all of the Intellivision games as well.

Most of your Atari fiends are familiar with the 2600 version (Astroblast) which uses the paddles, hence the requests. The paddle version is a bit more fast paced and twitchy than the joystick version on the intellivsion.

I prefer the 2600 version for that reason.

Most of your Atari fiends are familiar with the 2600 version (Astroblast) which uses the paddles, hence the requests. The paddle version is a bit more fast paced and twitchy than the joystick version on the intellivsion.

I prefer the 2600 version for that reason.

Again, I have to lol. No disrespect intended. As mentioned earlier, Astroblast on the 2600 is one of my and my cousin's favorites. We even had some buds over and played this game for hours. No one every played or even mentioned paddle use on his 'Heavy Sixer'. We all played with the joystick controller.

Friends would come over and we would play Astroblast on my 4-switch 'Woody', and again, no one used paddles...It was all joystick.

However...Kaboom, Warlords, Street Racer...Nothing but paddle love.

Nonetheless, I prefer the 2600 version over Intellivision because that's the version I always played...with a joystick. :D

Playing Astroblast with a paddle sounds as foreign as playing Megamania with one...Very odd controller for a shooter...but to each their own. ;)

Edited by Trebor

Playing Astroblast with a paddle sounds as foreign as playing Megamania with one...Very odd controller for a shooter...but to each their own. ;)

Don't knock it till you've tried it. :lol:

Seriously though, you should really give it a go with a good set of paddles. Actually, I didn't even know you could play it with a joystick.

At this point there are no plans to put paddle support in this game. :(

I'm really not trying to beat a dead horse, but I watched as you went through all the trouble of getting paddle code working properly on the 7800 for your Super Circus game. I thought this would be a great opportunity to put that accomplishment to use again. The 7800 could always use a 2nd paddle game and this would be a great candidate.

beating_dead_horse_smiley.gif

Edited by KevinMos3

@KevinMos - I'm still in the middle of 'CrazyBrix' , which is a paddle game (Breakout style) and I do plan on using the paddle code in other games.

Hi guys!

Ok, ready to start taking reservations on Meteor Shower (cart only from me). $25 + shipping. PayPal, please - and specify which color you want.

Although no money yet - just seeing how many I have to make. I will post a mesage on when to send money.

The list I have so far is:

1. jetset - Blue
  2. atomickneedrop - Blue
  3. gambler172 - Red and Blue
  4. Cebus Capucinis - Red
  5. Mayhem - Red
  6. TrekMD - Red and Blue
  7. AtariNerd - Red
  8. cmart604 - Blue
  9. lapetino - Blue
  10. lucifershalo - Red
  11. Tubular Gearhead - Blue
  12. NML32 - Red
  13. toymailman - Red
  14. the.golden.ax - ?
  15. GaryH917 - Red
  16. ntavio - Blue
  17. thursday83 - ?
  18. Compumater - Red
  19. UberArcade - Red
  20. SpiceWare - Red
  21. purduecrum - Either
  22. jwierer - Red
  23. _Fandal_ - Red
  24. streps - Blue
  25. swlovinist - Blue
  26. orangest - Red
  27. Mitch - Red
  28. DarthCloud - Blue
  29. edweird13 - Blue
  30. purenergy - Blue
  31. VicViper - Blue
  32. Nognir - Blue
  33. keitaro - Red
  34. PAC-MAN PRIME - Red and Blue
  35. Lord Thag - Red
  36. Indiana Quack - Blue
  37. Jinks - Blue
  38. fandenivoldsk - Red
  39. ckirkman - Blue

The people with the '?' next to their name I don't have a color preference for.

Blue: 19

Red: 20

Please let me know if anybody wants to be added, removed or change their color preference.

Thanks guys!

Bob