IGNORED

EOTB- It is finally time!

EricDeLee

post-3390-0-95955700-1307970996_thumb.jpg

It's been a long road, but I want to thank everyone for their patience (and I want to thank everyone NOT on the first list for their CONTINUED patience while waiting for the second run of carts).

It is time to finally start collecting payments for EOTB and to get these shipped out the door. I have a few final things to do, but the labor intensive parts are already completed. As you can see, I have attached a sample picture of the Front/back of the manual and I also a picture of 50 EOTB carts already assembled. I will ship once the games out once I receive a bulk payment (for example, I'll shoot them out when I receive 10-15 payments). This will help me in the long run so I can keep track of everything and so I am not running to the post office every single day.

Here are THE FINAL amounts I am asking for.

Loose Carts: $57.50 Shipped (extra if overseas) <-- Not available for this release

Boxed Version with manual: $77.50 shipped (extra if overseas)

I did raise the final cost again by $2.50 due to a few factors (shipping, and extra printing costs). The price will not go any higher than this. The only exception is for those living out of the US. Obviously, I have to charge a bit more for shipping. I hope you all understand.

So... Here's the list I need payments from.

dantheratman @

ls650

atarian63

remowilliams

rygar. @

4 ever2600

hellfire -Digital Press

vintagegamecrazy--Digital Press

Isogoed

Shawn Jefferson

Mendon

streps

jaguar_fan

TrekMD @

T (Digital Press)

Wraith

Stormpixeljunkie

chiba3010

BuddyBuddies

matashen

108 Stars

SwedenLynxer

DarkLord

Godzilla

T2 KFREEKER

Sirclisto (Ozyr's Friend)

Ozyr

ninermaniac

Ninjabba

Hurricane

ECWfan

Defender II

Nimtene

Lynxman

Justin42

Serblander

Tom-Lynx

Sauron @

shadow460 @

gambler172@

STGuy104 @

Lord Thag@

nonner242@

Marc Oberhäuser @

Atari_Falcon @

im_reg @

Atari Smeghead @

ianoid@

coreycorey2000@

the.golden.ax @

(3 people had to be removed and added to the next edition... or to this one if someone drops out. Sorry)

If I don't hear from you within a week, I will need to remove you from the list and add someone in your place. If you need a bit of extra time, please just email me.

Please send payments to:

atarilynx@hotmail.com

If you want to send it as a gift payment, that would be greatly appreciated, but I'm not going to make that a requirement. Do as you wish. :) Please be sure to add your address to the notes or something if you are doing a gift payment.

post-3390-0-56979200-1307971042_thumb.jpg

Edited by EricDeLee
  • Like 2

Crud... I forgot something.

PLEASE included your Nickname, Username, or whatever in the Paypal Message.

That way I know who you are.

Also note, if you say you are someone... just to try to get on the top of this list, I will have to ban you for a later issue. Please don't try anything like that!!! LOL

Anyone that is overseas... please just pay the $77.50 now. We can do an adittional amount if needed at a later time. SECURE YOUR SPOT!!!
Edited by EricDeLee

ALL PMS ASKING TO BE ADDED TO THIS LIST WILL BE IGNORED! Please don't flood my inbox right now with PMs to be added to this list.

Not trying to be a turd... but my inbox is filling with late requests. If you want to be added to a list, that is fine. Just add a post to one of the threads. I'll sort through them later. Please remember that most people on this initial list have been waiting for nearly 2 years. I don't think they are wanting to drop off of the list so easily.

Hey Eric

I'm ready to pay but need chipping costs to England please. Once I have that I can make payment.

Thank you.

Lee

Toss an extra $2.50 on there. I'm not sure of the amount... but that should cover it.

Payment sent - thank you. All the best with the sales and shipping etc.

ALL PMS ASKING TO BE ADDED TO THIS LIST WILL BE IGNORED! Please don't flood my inbox right now with PMs to be added to this list.

Not trying to be a turd... but my inbox is filling with late requests. If you want to be added to a list, that is fine. Just add a post to one of the threads. I'll sort through them later. Please remember that most people on this initial list have been waiting for nearly 2 years. I don't think they are wanting to drop off of the list so easily.

I already PMed you more than two weeks ago, but as requested to post it in the thread, I want to be put on the list for a boxed version as well.

Robert

Eric, I´ll send you 80 $ as a gift if I can. Shipping to Germany should be the same as to England, so I guess 77,50 + 2,50 should cover it.

EDIT: Seems like I can´t send monetary gifts. I have the choice to send money for ebay, other wares or services only. :( I picked "other wares". Sorry about that. ::(

I have one important request though: Please send the game as a gift of a value of no more than 30 Dollars. This way I won´t be taxed. If the value is too high I must pay 19% extra here at customs! Can you do that?

EDIT 2: Eric, your real name is Tanya? :P

Edited by 108 Stars

Shipping Notes for CUSTOMS:then please enter a low value (like $20,- ) on the package, and mark it as "gift".

Hello everyone... if you are overseas... or if the package I am going to send you is crossing a border and you need something like this on the CUSTOMS FORM... please let me know. I'll be happy to do so.

Eric, one more thing.... I'd hate it if the game gets lost during shipping.

Is it possible to pack the game in something bigger than the Lynxbox itself, like a big cardboard envelope or something like that?

The first Zaku that I ordered never reached my home, which was a huge dissapointment :(

A week isn't much time considering price and release wasn't known until today. :ponder:

AX

It is going to be a little more than a week. I'm assuming I'll give everyone on the original list until around the 1st of July. I will give those in danger of being dropped from the list a heads-up if I can (either here in the forums or in a PM... I will only use the forums if I can't figure out how to contact you).

But also, in all fairness. This list has been out for 2 years and I have been doing my best to keep everyone informed of price and of a round-about timeframe it was going to be ready. Any delays, and I've been posting them (especially in the last few months). And remember, the original price was a lot higher...

I do know it is a bit to come up with out of the blue... that's why I am working with everyone that needs assistance. Just keep me updated. That's all I ask.

• Like 1

A week isn't much time considering price and release wasn't known until today. :ponder:

AX

It is going to be a little more than a week. I'm assuming I'll give everyone on the original list until around the 1st of July. I will give those in danger of being dropped from the list a heads-up if I can (either here in the forums or in a PM... I will only use the forums if I can't figure out how to contact you).

But also, in all fairness. This list has been out for 2 years and I have been doing my best to keep everyone informed of price and of a round-about timeframe it was going to be ready. Any delays, and I've been posting them (especially in the last few months). And remember, the original price was a lot higher...

I do know it is a bit to come up with out of the blue... that's why I am working with everyone that needs assistance. Just keep me updated. That's all I ask.

Thanks mang! :thumbsup:

AX