IGNORED

EOTB- It is finally time!

EricDeLee

Please write my name on the list for 1 LOOSE copy of one of your next batch of EOTB´s! :)

(^^Is this definite?)

Confirmed. Yes, there will be another batch. I'm thinking around AUG or SEP.

Boxes... more than likely not going to happen. Unless you really sweet talk me and I find extra time to do it.

So this batch may be it for the 'boxed version'.

Thanks...

Please write my name on the list for 1 LOOSE copy of one of your next batch of EOTB´s! :)

(^^Is this definite?)

Confirmed. Yes, there will be another batch. I'm thinking around AUG or SEP.

Thanks-good to know :)

a soon as payment is needed for one of batch 2, please notify in thread or PM.

Personally I´m a gamer and only secondarily a collector. Means, boxes are not important to me, sure, I keep them but a loose cart is as fine to me :) loking forward to what the owners of one of batch 1 have to say about gameplay and long-time fun :)

Hi Eric,

Not sure if this is the right way or time: I would like a copy of the game as well. Could you add me to the backup/2nd/3rd batch list, whichever one applies. Thanks. Please let me know if I'm on one and when payment is due.

Thanks.

Alex

Hello to all of those on the original list. Roughly 20+ people are in danger of losing their spot and having their name bumped from the list. After the Holiday, I will look at the list and if i don't recieve payment or an email with a plan, I will start removing people and adding the people currently on standby. Thank you...

Hello to all of those on the original list. Roughly 20+ people are in danger of losing their spot and having their name bumped from the list. After the Holiday, I will look at the list and if i don't recieve payment or an email with a plan, I will start removing people and adding the people currently on standby. Thank you...

Hey Eric

Just a quick check; I paid on 15th June. I also bought a copy of your Super Asteroids Missle Command on the same date. I'm awaiting delivery of both. Are you yet to ship orders out?

:)

Regards

Lee

Just a quick comment/thought - anyway you can update the original list with a

" - paid" or " - plan" to show whats what?

That way anyone can check their status on the original doc without having to

post or worry about whether they are in good or not.

Thanks for all your hard work! :)

I know I wouldn´t mind finding an open slot in list no. 1. :)

Do it alphabetically :lol: "atari_afternoon" in front of errr "ZZ Top" LOL

Anyway, awaiting the developments. Please keep us posted to lower your PM flood ;)

Just a quick comment/thought - anyway you can update the original list with a

" - paid" or " - plan" to show whats what?

Good idea. That way we can all be sure our payment has been correctly transferred, and we won´t have a situation where someone who has paid gets overseen or mixed up with someone else.

Also, maybe you should make a list of the item values that you write on the packages for international customers. You know, because of the customs.

Okay... here's the list of those I am looking for payments from or at least a plan of action.

One in particular has already contacted me as he would like to move to a list for a Loose cart.

dantheratman

ls650

atarian63

hellfire -Digital Press

vintagegamecrazy--Digital Press

Mendon

Wraith Storm

pixeljunkie

BuddyBuddies

Godzilla

T2 KFREEKER

ninermaniac

Hurricane

Nimtene

Serblander

Sauron

shadow460

gambler172

STGuy104

Lord Thag

nonner242

Atari_Falcon

coreycorey2000

the.golden.ax

It is possible that there is an error or two in the above list (as I haven't checked in the past few days because I've been dealing with my MRI and doctor stuff).

If your name is NOT on this list, that means I have received your payment... As for remarks on the package (Customs)... I'll put what you tell me to. LOL

Thanks...

As for remarks on the package (Customs)... I'll put what you tell me to. LOL

Thanks...

Hehe, yeah, I´m just asking when and how is the right time to tell you so you don´t forget. You wanted to ship around now, so I wanna be sure you don´t forget that my package is a gift with a value of 30 Dollars before the package goes out.^^

Okay... here's the list of those I am looking for payments from or at least a plan of action.

One in particular has already contacted me as he would like to move to a list for a Loose cart.

Serblander

It is possible that there is an error or two in the above list (as I haven't checked in the past few days because I've been dealing with my MRI and doctor stuff).

Yep. I sent an International "Gift payment" ;) on the 29th June.

Can't wait to get it! I've been wanting to play EotB on my Lynx since, forever now!!

Cheers

The following people will be removed from the original list TODAY if I do not get a solid commitment/payment

I've waited 3 weeks, and that's the best I can do, sorry. everyone has known about this for nearly 2 years now. I wanted to keep everything fair, however, it has created a bit of a hassle on my end to make sure the ones on the list were taken care of first. Once your name is removed, I will keep you on the reserve list, but I can't make any guarantees. After tonight... when I trim this list... I will offer this out to the recent people that asked to be placed on the list, it will then be a free for all (My favorite Call of Duty mode).

So... tonight I am removing these names unless payment is made:

dantheratman

ls650

atarian63

hellfire -Digital Press

Mendon

Wraith Storm

pixeljunkie

BuddyBuddies

T2 KFREEKER

Hurricane

Nimtene

Sauron

shadow460

gambler172

STGuy104

Lord Thag

nonner242

Atari_Falcon

coreycorey2000

the.golden.ax

AND... the following people are on the Order of Merit List:

When I remove the above people this evening, I will take in order from the list below:

1 Atari_afternoon

2 Tempest2k

3 cthulhu

4 rdemming

5 life_is_pleach

6 A_Locomotive

7 zodiacprime

8 JagLynx4Life

9 rpgcollector

10 lynx remnant

11 Astropuff

12 Ze_ro

13 bradockido

14 JohnBuell

15 Bill_Loguidice

16 svenski

17 Cebus Capucinis

18 jimmy

19 Darrin9999

20 Elerach

21 KevinMos3

22 Wookie

23 zodiacprime

24 Havok69

25 frap

26 benjaminmarchand

27 seamoon

28 davidcalgary29

29 Karri

30 LynxVGL

31 retrogmr

32 Pilsner7

33 dalder

34 Shou

35 Shou

36 Slainte

37 Atari forever!

After this... no more lists. LOL It will be a first come first serve. If you can't pay for the item when your name pops up, I will move to the next one. I hope everyone understands and I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Back to the Doctor for me... I'm trying to get a final read on why my arm won't work LOL

Serblander

Yep. I sent an International "Gift payment" ;) on the 29th June.

Can't wait to get it! I've been wanting to play EotB on my Lynx since, forever now!!

Cheers

Yep... I got you removed from that list. Thanks.

Tempest2k will be happy to hear this, he´s number 2 :)

When I remove the above people this evening, I will take in order from the list below:

1 Atari_afternoon

Great :)

So as soon as I hop onto the list no.1 on above which I hope is the definite "list of the first 50", I´ll be "happy" to PayPal you :)

Edited by Atari_afternoon

Tempest2k will be happy to hear this, he´s number 2 :)

1 Atari_afternoon

Great :)

So as soon as I hop onto the list no.1 on above which I hope is the definite "list of the first 50", I´ll be "happy" to PayPal you :)

Yes... it will be a part of this original list. Box, Manual, etc.

One more thing:

I mentioned before I did not send the money as a gift, and after doublechecking I can say:

It seems PayPal Germany does NOT offer a gift option at all. It just doesn´t exist.

So nobody from Germany can save you the fees... sorry Eric. :(

When I remove the above people this evening

I thought you would be editing names out off list 1 out. That´s how I understand this...or are we on list 2 expected to send the 80 $ already, without knowing whether anyone of us on list 2 will definitely be in on list 1 ?

I am waiting for your definite "ok" to us in the replacement list, meaning, as soon as when I see my nick in list one, I´ll go to PAyPal, not before :)

Edited by Atari_afternoon

The following people will be removed from the original list TODAY if I do not get a solid commitment/payment

I've waited 3 weeks, and that's the best I can do, sorry. everyone has known about this for nearly 2 years now. I wanted to keep everything fair, however, it has created a bit of a hassle on my end to make sure the ones on the list were taken care of first. Once your name is removed, I will keep you on the reserve list, but I can't make any guarantees. After tonight... when I trim this list... I will offer this out to the recent people that asked to be placed on the list, it will then be a free for all (My favorite Call of Duty mode).

So... tonight I am removing these names unless payment is made:

dantheratman

ls650

atarian63

hellfire -Digital Press

Mendon

Wraith Storm

pixeljunkie

BuddyBuddies

T2 KFREEKER

Hurricane

Nimtene

Sauron

shadow460

gambler172

STGuy104

Lord Thag

nonner242

Atari_Falcon

coreycorey2000

the.golden.ax

AND... the following people are on the Order of Merit List:

1 Atari_afternoon

2 Tempest2k

3 cthulhu

4 rdemming

5 life_is_pleach

6 A_Locomotive

7 zodiacprime

8 JagLynx4Life

9 rpgcollector

10 lynx remnant

11 Astropuff

12 Ze_ro

13 bradockido

14 JohnBuell

15 Bill_Loguidice

16 svenski

17 Cebus Capucinis

18 jimmy

19 Darrin9999

20 Elerach

21 KevinMos3

22 Wookie

23 zodiacprime

24 Havok69

25 frap

26 benjaminmarchand

27 seamoon

28 davidcalgary29

29 Karri

30 LynxVGL

31 retrogmr

32 Pilsner7

33 dalder

34 Shou

35 Shou

36 Slainte

37 Atari forever!

After this... no more lists. LOL It will be a first come first serve. If you can't pay for the item when your name pops up, I will move to the next one. I hope everyone understands and I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Back to the Doctor for me... I'm trying to get a final read on why my arm won't work LOL

Awesome I'm number 6! Hey just want to let you know that I'm leaving for a cruise 4am tomorrow(but going to bed tonight at 9pm or so) and won't have access to a computer between then and late at night on the 17th, so in the event a copy is freed up for me please be patient and wait till I get back so I can pay. :) But you said that you would be clearing those people from the list tonight so if one is freed for me tonight let me know asap and give me all the info in a pm so I can pay you. :) My paypal is empty ATM so when I send the money it will take several days to clear but you'll get it. :P Oh and just for clairification this will be for a boxed with manual copy right? :ponder: