EOTB- It is finally time!

203 replies to this topic

#51 EricDeLee OFFLINE  

EricDeLee

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,818 posts

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:04 PM

Please write my name on the list for 1 LOOSE copy of one of your next batch of EOTBīs! :)
(^^Is this definite?)

Confirmed. Yes, there will be another batch. I'm thinking around AUG or SEP.
Boxes... more than likely not going to happen. Unless you really sweet talk me and I find extra time to do it.

So this batch may be it for the 'boxed version'.

Thanks...

#52 TrekMD OFFLINE  

TrekMD

River Patroller

• 3,939 posts

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:04 PM

Payment sent (finally!). I've been overseas for over a week and just got back.

#53 benjaminmarchand OFFLINE  

benjaminmarchand

Combat Commando

• 5 posts

Posted Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:08 PM

Please also add me to your list for a boxed copy (if I haven't already been added).

Thanks, Ruimtemuis

#54 Atari_afternoon OFFLINE  

Atari_afternoon

Dragonstomper

• 551 posts

Posted Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:54 AM

Please write my name on the list for 1 LOOSE copy of one of your next batch of EOTBīs! :)
(^^Is this definite?)

Confirmed. Yes, there will be another batch. I'm thinking around AUG or SEP.

Thanks-good to know :)
a soon as payment is needed for one of batch 2, please notify in thread or PM.

Personally Iīm a gamer and only secondarily a collector. Means, boxes are not important to me, sure, I keep them but a loose cart is as fine to me :) loking forward to what the owners of one of batch 1 have to say about gameplay and long-time fun :)

#55 LX.NET OFFLINE  

LX.NET

Dragonstomper

• 765 posts

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:39 PM

Hi Eric,

Not sure if this is the right way or time: I would like a copy of the game as well. Could you add me to the backup/2nd/3rd batch list, whichever one applies. Thanks. Please let me know if I'm on one and when payment is due.
Thanks.

Alex

#56 frap OFFLINE  

frap

Space Invader

• 15 posts

Posted Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:40 PM

Please add me to the list for a boxed version (or loose version if another box run doesn't happen).

Thanks,
-frap

#57 EricDeLee OFFLINE  

EricDeLee

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,818 posts

Posted Fri Jul 1, 2011 1:55 PM

Hello to all of those on the original list. Roughly 20+ people are in danger of losing their spot and having their name bumped from the list. After the Holiday, I will look at the list and if i don't recieve payment or an email with a plan, I will start removing people and adding the people currently on standby. Thank you...

#58 im_reg OFFLINE  

im_reg

Dragonstomper

• 519 posts

Posted Fri Jul 1, 2011 2:35 PM

Hello to all of those on the original list. Roughly 20+ people are in danger of losing their spot and having their name bumped from the list. After the Holiday, I will look at the list and if i don't recieve payment or an email with a plan, I will start removing people and adding the people currently on standby. Thank you...

Hey Eric
Just a quick check; I paid on 15th June. I also bought a copy of your Super Asteroids Missle Command on the same date. I'm awaiting delivery of both. Are you yet to ship orders out?
:)
Regards
Lee

#59 DarkLord OFFLINE  

DarkLord

River Patroller

• 3,312 posts

Posted Fri Jul 1, 2011 3:08 PM

Just a quick comment/thought - anyway you can update the original list with a
" - paid" or " - plan" to show whats what?

That way anyone can check their status on the original doc without having to
post or worry about whether they are in good or not.

Thanks for all your hard work! :)

#60 Atari_afternoon OFFLINE  

Atari_afternoon

Dragonstomper

• 551 posts

Posted Sat Jul 2, 2011 11:17 AM

I know I wouldnīt mind finding an open slot in list no. 1. :)

Do it alphabetically :lol: "atari_afternoon" in front of errr "ZZ Top" LOL

Anyway, awaiting the developments. Please keep us posted to lower your PM flood ;)

#61 108 Stars OFFLINE  

108 Stars

River Patroller

• 2,277 posts

Posted Sat Jul 2, 2011 1:57 PM

Just a quick comment/thought - anyway you can update the original list with a
" - paid" or " - plan" to show whats what?

Good idea. That way we can all be sure our payment has been correctly transferred, and we wonīt have a situation where someone who has paid gets overseen or mixed up with someone else.

Also, maybe you should make a list of the item values that you write on the packages for international customers. You know, because of the customs.

#62 EricDeLee OFFLINE  

EricDeLee

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,818 posts

Posted Sat Jul 2, 2011 3:37 PM

Okay... here's the list of those I am looking for payments from or at least a plan of action.
One in particular has already contacted me as he would like to move to a list for a Loose cart.

dantheratman
ls650
atarian63
hellfire -Digital Press
vintagegamecrazy--Digital Press
Mendon
Wraith Storm
pixeljunkie
BuddyBuddies
Godzilla
T2 KFREEKER
ninermaniac
Hurricane
Nimtene
Serblander
Sauron
shadow460
gambler172
STGuy104
Lord Thag
nonner242
Atari_Falcon
coreycorey2000
the.golden.ax

It is possible that there is an error or two in the above list (as I haven't checked in the past few days because I've been dealing with my MRI and doctor stuff).
If your name is NOT on this list, that means I have received your payment... As for remarks on the package (Customs)... I'll put what you tell me to. LOL
Thanks...

#63 108 Stars OFFLINE  

108 Stars

River Patroller

• 2,277 posts

Posted Sun Jul 3, 2011 1:06 PM

As for remarks on the package (Customs)... I'll put what you tell me to. LOL
Thanks...

Hehe, yeah, Iīm just asking when and how is the right time to tell you so you donīt forget. You wanted to ship around now, so I wanna be sure you donīt forget that my package is a gift with a value of 30 Dollars before the package goes out.^^

#64 Major Havoc 2049 OFFLINE  

Major Havoc 2049

Dragonstomper

• 953 posts

Posted Sun Jul 3, 2011 6:47 PM

Please add my name to the boxed copy list. Thanks. Hopefully you'll make another batch.

#65 jaguar_fan OFFLINE  

jaguar_fan

Dragonstomper

• 570 posts

Posted Tue Jul 5, 2011 3:12 AM

I paid on June 15th via PayPal.

Have any of the already paid EOTBs been shipped?

Or will we get a shipping confirmation through PayPal as soon as the EOTB ships?

Edited by jaguar_fan, Tue Jul 5, 2011 3:13 AM.

#66 Serblander OFFLINE  

Serblander

Dragonstomper

• 805 posts

Posted Tue Jul 5, 2011 6:53 AM

Okay... here's the list of those I am looking for payments from or at least a plan of action.
One in particular has already contacted me as he would like to move to a list for a Loose cart.

Serblander

It is possible that there is an error or two in the above list (as I haven't checked in the past few days because I've been dealing with my MRI and doctor stuff).

Yep. I sent an International "Gift payment" ;) on the 29th June.

Can't wait to get it! I've been wanting to play EotB on my Lynx since, forever now!!

Cheers

#67 EricDeLee OFFLINE  

EricDeLee

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,818 posts

Posted Tue Jul 5, 2011 7:02 AM

The following people will be removed from the original list TODAY if I do not get a solid commitment/payment
I've waited 3 weeks, and that's the best I can do, sorry. everyone has known about this for nearly 2 years now. I wanted to keep everything fair, however, it has created a bit of a hassle on my end to make sure the ones on the list were taken care of first. Once your name is removed, I will keep you on the reserve list, but I can't make any guarantees. After tonight... when I trim this list... I will offer this out to the recent people that asked to be placed on the list, it will then be a free for all (My favorite Call of Duty mode).

So... tonight I am removing these names unless payment is made:

dantheratman
ls650
atarian63
hellfire -Digital Press
Mendon
Wraith Storm
pixeljunkie
BuddyBuddies
T2 KFREEKER
Hurricane
Nimtene
Sauron
shadow460
gambler172
STGuy104
Lord Thag
nonner242
Atari_Falcon
coreycorey2000
the.golden.ax

AND... the following people are on the Order of Merit List:
When I remove the above people this evening, I will take in order from the list below:

1 Atari_afternoon
2 Tempest2k
3 cthulhu
4 rdemming
5 life_is_pleach
6 A_Locomotive
7 zodiacprime
8 JagLynx4Life
9 rpgcollector
10 lynx remnant
11 Astropuff
12 Ze_ro
13 bradockido
14 JohnBuell
15 Bill_Loguidice
16 svenski
17 Cebus Capucinis
18 jimmy
19 Darrin9999
20 Elerach
21 KevinMos3
22 Wookie
23 zodiacprime
24 Havok69
25 frap
26 benjaminmarchand
27 seamoon
28 davidcalgary29
29 Karri
30 LynxVGL
31 retrogmr
32 Pilsner7
33 dalder
34 Shou
35 Shou
36 Slainte
37 Atari forever!

After this... no more lists. LOL It will be a first come first serve. If you can't pay for the item when your name pops up, I will move to the next one. I hope everyone understands and I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Back to the Doctor for me... I'm trying to get a final read on why my arm won't work LOL

#68 EricDeLee OFFLINE  

EricDeLee

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,818 posts

Posted Tue Jul 5, 2011 7:03 AM

Serblander

Yep. I sent an International "Gift payment" ;) on the 29th June.

Can't wait to get it! I've been wanting to play EotB on my Lynx since, forever now!!

Cheers

Yep... I got you removed from that list. Thanks.

#69 Atari_afternoon OFFLINE  

Atari_afternoon

Dragonstomper

• 551 posts

Posted Tue Jul 5, 2011 9:09 AM

Tempest2k will be happy to hear this, he´s number 2 :)

When I remove the above people this evening, I will take in order from the list below:

1 Atari_afternoon

Great :)
So as soon as I hop onto the list no.1 on above which I hope is the definite "list of the first 50", I´ll be "happy" to PayPal you :)

Edited by Atari_afternoon, Tue Jul 5, 2011 9:36 AM.

#70 EricDeLee OFFLINE  

EricDeLee

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 5,818 posts

Posted Tue Jul 5, 2011 10:20 AM

Tempest2k will be happy to hear this, heīs number 2 :)

1 Atari_afternoon

Great :)
So as soon as I hop onto the list no.1 on above which I hope is the definite "list of the first 50", Iīll be "happy" to PayPal you :)

Yes... it will be a part of this original list. Box, Manual, etc.

#71 Atari_afternoon OFFLINE  

Atari_afternoon

Dragonstomper

• 551 posts

Posted Tue Jul 5, 2011 11:00 AM

ok

#72 108 Stars OFFLINE  

108 Stars

River Patroller

• 2,277 posts

Posted Tue Jul 5, 2011 11:20 AM

One more thing:

I mentioned before I did not send the money as a gift, and after doublechecking I can say:

It seems PayPal Germany does NOT offer a gift option at all. It just doesnīt exist.
So nobody from Germany can save you the fees... sorry Eric. :(

#73 rpgcollector OFFLINE  

rpgcollector

Moonsweeper

• 259 posts

Posted Tue Jul 5, 2011 12:11 PM

I am number 9 on the replacement list and payment is ready to go. Thanks!!

#74 Atari_afternoon OFFLINE  

Atari_afternoon

Dragonstomper

• 551 posts

Posted Tue Jul 5, 2011 12:30 PM

When I remove the above people this evening

I thought you would be editing names out off list 1 out. That´s how I understand this...or are we on list 2 expected to send the 80 $ already, without knowing whether anyone of us on list 2 will definitely be in on list 1 ?
I am waiting for your definite "ok" to us in the replacement list, meaning, as soon as when I see my nick in list one, I´ll go to PAyPal, not before :)

Edited by Atari_afternoon, Tue Jul 5, 2011 12:41 PM.

#75 A_Locomotive OFFLINE  

A_Locomotive

Stargunner

• 1,461 posts

Posted Tue Jul 5, 2011 2:45 PM

The following people will be removed from the original list TODAY if I do not get a solid commitment/payment
I've waited 3 weeks, and that's the best I can do, sorry. everyone has known about this for nearly 2 years now. I wanted to keep everything fair, however, it has created a bit of a hassle on my end to make sure the ones on the list were taken care of first. Once your name is removed, I will keep you on the reserve list, but I can't make any guarantees. After tonight... when I trim this list... I will offer this out to the recent people that asked to be placed on the list, it will then be a free for all (My favorite Call of Duty mode).

So... tonight I am removing these names unless payment is made:

dantheratman
ls650
atarian63
hellfire -Digital Press
Mendon
Wraith Storm
pixeljunkie
BuddyBuddies
T2 KFREEKER
Hurricane
Nimtene
Sauron
shadow460
gambler172
STGuy104
Lord Thag
nonner242
Atari_Falcon
coreycorey2000
the.golden.ax

AND... the following people are on the Order of Merit List:

1 Atari_afternoon
2 Tempest2k
3 cthulhu
4 rdemming
5 life_is_pleach
6 A_Locomotive
7 zodiacprime
8 JagLynx4Life
9 rpgcollector
10 lynx remnant
11 Astropuff
12 Ze_ro
13 bradockido
14 JohnBuell
15 Bill_Loguidice
16 svenski
17 Cebus Capucinis
18 jimmy
19 Darrin9999
20 Elerach
21 KevinMos3
22 Wookie
23 zodiacprime
24 Havok69
25 frap
26 benjaminmarchand
27 seamoon
28 davidcalgary29
29 Karri
30 LynxVGL
31 retrogmr
32 Pilsner7
33 dalder
34 Shou
35 Shou
36 Slainte
37 Atari forever!

After this... no more lists. LOL It will be a first come first serve. If you can't pay for the item when your name pops up, I will move to the next one. I hope everyone understands and I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. Back to the Doctor for me... I'm trying to get a final read on why my arm won't work LOL

Awesome I'm number 6! Hey just want to let you know that I'm leaving for a cruise 4am tomorrow(but going to bed tonight at 9pm or so) and won't have access to a computer between then and late at night on the 17th, so in the event a copy is freed up for me please be patient and wait till I get back so I can pay. :) But you said that you would be clearing those people from the list tonight so if one is freed for me tonight let me know asap and give me all the info in a pm so I can pay you. :) My paypal is empty ATM so when I send the money it will take several days to clear but you'll get it. :P Oh and just for clairification this will be for a boxed with manual copy right? :ponder:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users