IGNORED

Still searching the right picture for a tattoo?

Deja-Q

People who get tattoos to express themselves and share their likes and dislikes need to be introduced to T-shirts, bumper stickers, and web sites.

You can put what you like on your web site and have over a thousand people look at it every day. If the average girl would get a Mario tramp stamp above her ass, how many people would see it? I'm guessing just under 200 guys a day, so having a web site makes more sense. :D

I have a tattoo that takes up most of my left leg. Its a memorial piece for my brother that died a few years ago. I see no issue what-so-ever with tattoos at all. Just be prepared for certain things. I knew a guy with a demon on his arm. Its was a great work of art honestly but people looked at him differently for it. If you are getting something like that be ready.

If you are getting Mario on you neck, be ready. People will think you are odd.

• Like 1

People who get tattoos to express themselves and share their likes and dislikes need to be introduced to T-shirts, bumper stickers, and web sites.

You can put what you like on your web site and have over a thousand people look at it every day. If the average girl would get a Mario tramp stamp above her ass, how many people would see it? I'm guessing just under 200 guys a day, so having a web site makes more sense. :D

I want to get a tramp stamp that looks like a postage stamp. The stamp would be a picture of William Shatner eating corn and it would have www.atariage.com on it.

• Like 1

I was thinking about getting a video game related tattoo on my leg as my 3rd tattoo...but I gotta figure out what I want. I want it to be creative and neat and not some last minute crap job.

Sorta like the leg tattoo in the pictures that is sorta neat. The others are lame tho.

I'm not bog into tattoos either. But I do see them as a form of expression, and when applied correctly, can help enhance a personality. The ones I don't get are the "Women of Walmart" who get their current boyfriend's name tattooed on their neck. A look at the couple and you know she'll be sorry for that within a year.

If I was to get a tattoo, I might get one to immortalize my family. Sort of a shot frozen in time. I don't think I'd decorate myself with video game characters.

The ones I don't get are the "Women of Walmart" who get their current boyfriend's name tattooed on their neck. A look at the couple and you know she'll be sorry for that within a year.

One guy who I know has a baby's hand print tattoo'd on his neck. I don't know why but I asked if that was his baby's hand, he said he thought it was until the DNA test came back :rolling:

• Like 1

I've mentioned this before on AA, but I have a tattoo on my back that proves I am truly a hardcore Atari fan.

Pic? ... Unless you have a hairy back.

It used to be in the AA archives just by searching. Not anymore, it seems. The tattoo hasn't changed.

I either need a good mirror or a good girlfriend at this point. (to take the picture.)

It's not that hairy :)

Edited by Krytol

The thing I don't understand... don't most people with tattoos realize that over the years the colors start to blur and smear? A tattoo that looks good now with a lot of sharp detail will just look like a blob of mushy color in 20 years or so.

If you want to get a tattoo, get one that is something simple, like a basic silhouette. 20 years or so from now, the tattoo will still be recognizable, whereas some of these more elaborate skin tapestries will look horrible.

No it doesn't make sense. I never get even close to 200 visitors to my web site.

I either need a good mirror or a good girlfriend at this point. (to take the picture.)

LOL, why do you need a girlfriend to take a picture of your back?

I just heard of a funny tattoo the other day. Someone had in big letters on his arm: NO REGERTS :rolling: I guess he had one after that.

I kind of like that classic gaming totem pole.

When I was a teenager I was going to get the letters S E G A as ear rings. I got the piercings but I never got the letters :roll: I'm older and wiser now. I no longer have the piercings but I do have tattoos and I'm considering getting another one.

People get tattoos for different reasons, if it is just for vanity then I think that is stupid but if you get it for your own personal reasons then I say go for it.

The human body is just a biological transport system for your consciousness, so tattoos are like bumper stickers. What if someone had a tattoo with their website address? www.trampstamp.com

I think it would be cool if someone got one of those invisible fluorescent tattoos of the entire Tron suit all over their body. They would look normal until they turn into Tron under a black light.

That is the coolest tattoo idea ever. When are you going to do it? :)

When I was a teenager I was going to get the letters S E G A as ear rings. I got the piercings but I never got the letters :roll: I'm older and wiser now. I no longer have the piercings but I do have tattoos and I'm considering getting another one.

People get tattoos for different reasons, if it is just for vanity then I think that is stupid but if you get it for your own personal reasons then I say go for it.

The human body is just a biological transport system for your consciousness, so tattoos are like bumper stickers. What if someone had a tattoo with their website address? www.trampstamp.com

I think it would be cool if someone got one of those invisible fluorescent tattoos of the entire Tron suit all over their body. They would look normal until they turn into Tron under a black light.

That is the coolest tattoo idea ever. When are you going to do it? :)

When they make it legal to transport my consciousness away from my body while being tattooed. :)