IGNORED

My last coleco "related" findings...

youki

I have a SV-328 and I've always wanted one of those Colecovision adapters but they're so rare. I think I've seen two in my entire life (three now). There's also an MSX adapter but I've never seen one of those in person.

Tempest

the MSX adapter is the SV 606 i talked about. I have never seen on in real.

the spectravideo sv 318 i got , in fact, was the first one i saw since 1983 where i had seen it in a shop. The coleco adapter i had only seen it on flyers. I couldn't believe i met by fortuity a guy that had this set to sell. I was at a gaming event (where i didn't plan to go initialy because too far) , i was presenting my games on colecovision to few guys. it was late the event was closing , a guy come and say to us "just in case you are interrested , i have a bunch of colecovision to sell , i'm selling all my retro collection,... and i have a computer with colecovision adapter a spectravideo i believe"... I think i took few seconds to really realize what he said!... it was late, he is going to leave , so i just took his email... and 1 month and half after i got my spectravideo :lust: ... but also a bunch of colecovisions , and a videopac g7200 white i was looking for since years.(i had already the black one :P ) (you know the odyssey 2 with the integrated b&w screen) , and a bunch of genesis games...