IGNORED

FS: Virtual Boy w/ Blockbuster Case & Games

norkusa

Virtual Boy system with Blockbuster Video hardshell rental case. Works perfectly with no glitchy or garbled graphics in either eye. VB unit comes with stand, visor, controller, AA battery 'tap', AC adapter, adapter tap, and 3 games. Case is in great shape too. Just some very light 'bubbling' on the label. No peeling. I bought this years ago from another VB collector who had a lot of these cases. I paid extra to have him send me his very best case, so this is what I received. And this also has the sticker on the case sitting right-side up (the majority of these cases have the sticker upside down for some reason).

Asking $150 + shipping for everything. Will throw in a bare, loose extra headset for free if anyone wants it (powers up but right eye is completely dead).

I also have a boxed & complete VB system available but has 'garbled' graphics in the right eye. Asking $60 + ship. Not a hard fix according to this...I'd do it myself but I don't have a specialty screwdriver to get the VB open with:

http://www.projectvb.com/displayfix.html

post-3183-0-55760000-1312400280_thumb.jpg

post-3183-0-79401200-1312400291_thumb.jpg

post-3183-0-98392600-1312406659_thumb.jpg

post-3183-0-46612300-1312862288_thumb.jpg

Edited by norkusa