IGNORED

HSC Round 4.3: Labor Day Tournament

Help!

I used to have my hands on a version of MAME122, but it somehow got corrupt files nestled into it. So, is there any way I could obtain the games in this tournament as singles, or would I have to get full MAMe version? My 72 version can play every game except Vasara, Metal Slug 1 and 2, GigaWing and Mad Alien. If anyone could help, that would be great, I'll get a chance to play them for this very entertaining Labour Day Tournament.

Good luck everyone in the winding hours.....

Help!

I used to have my hands on a version of MAME122, but it somehow got corrupt files nestled into it. So, is there any way I could obtain the games in this tournament as singles, or would I have to get full MAMe version? My 72 version can play every game except Vasara, Metal Slug 1 and 2, GigaWing and Mad Alien. If anyone could help, that would be great, I'll get a chance to play them for this very entertaining Labour Day Tournament.

I use WolfMAMEplus .106. Here is a link to a lot of MAMEs

http://wolfmame.marpirc.net/

.106 is about halfway down the list and was added 15-May-2006. Links to the ROMs can be found in the 1st post of this thread. If the links do not work for you, I use ROMnation for 90% of my ROMs.

B

Help!

I use WolfMAMEplus .106. Here is a link to a lot of MAMEs

http://wolfmame.marpirc.net/

.106 is about halfway down the list and was added 15-May-2006. Links to the ROMs can be found in the 1st post of this thread. If the links do not work for you, I use ROMnation for 90% of my ROMs.

B

thank yo, kind sir.

Tournament is over. I now have the unenviable task of updating the scores and tallying the points. It wouldn't be so bad if the forum wasn't upgraded this weekend.

I hear you what your saying bro.

I like the old forum alot better.

I don't think you posted any scores for this tourny.

It looks like my tip for Bump N' Jump helped a few people. :)