AA private-ish forum or topics for beta testing

3 replies to this topic

#1 DZ-Jay ONLINE  

DZ-Jay

River Patroller

• 4,494 posts
  • Ranger Elf: Saviour of Christmas!

Posted Thu Sep 1, 2011 3:41 AM

I'm looking to start beta testing on my game and I was wondering if AA offers any facilities for a group of members to communicate privately to discuss and track bugs and that sort of thing. My aim is not strictly privacy, but just not encumbering any forum with such a topic of narrow interest.

I saw a section in my profile called "Tracker," but I'm not sure what this is used for. I'm fairly new to AA and have just used the main forum posting area. If these sort of features are available to paid members only, I'd be happy to subscribe in a heartbeat!

Can someone with more experience in AA offer some assistance? My main aim is to organize and manage communications between beta testers and myself, and bug tracking.

Thanks,
-dZ.

#2 GroovyBee OFFLINE  

GroovyBee

7800 Developer

• 7,602 posts
  • Busy bee!

Posted Thu Sep 1, 2011 3:50 AM

You can have a PM conversation with several people at the same time. Just separate them with a comma in the "Other Recipients" field in Messenger. You can also add people to the same message at a later date should you find other interested parties.

#3 DZ-Jay ONLINE  

DZ-Jay

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 4,494 posts
  • Ranger Elf: Saviour of Christmas!

Posted Thu Sep 1, 2011 3:58 AM

You can have a PM conversation with several people at the same time. Just separate them with a comma in the "Other Recipients" field in Messenger. You can also add people to the same message at a later date should you find other interested parties.

Ah, that's great! I'll consider that. Thank you.

#4 revolutionika OFFLINE  

revolutionika

Quadrunner

• 9,368 posts

Posted Fri Sep 2, 2011 7:33 PM

I love it when a plan comes together.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users