IGNORED

Alien Brigade

psycho5898

Recently ran into a financially hiccup and am looking to get rid of my copy of Alien Brigade. Rather than forgo all the hassle of dealing with eBay, I figured I would make mention of it on here and make sure a real Atari collector gets it.

I also have Motor Psycho too

"Who needs refs, pics or details such as loose or CIB?"

...fixed. :lol:

Seriously though, looking at the bright side, must not be in that much in dire straits as you're only looking at maybe $40-$50 for the pair CIB. That's not even dinner for 4 at the local Red Robin, unless you do the $1 kids meal thing on Tuesdays. :ponder: :)

BTW: Psycho, you might have better luck in The Marketplace forum.

Edited by save2600

$50 for that crummy looking example? That's it. I'm so selling my 7800 collection. ;)

LOL, I feel the same way sometimes. Alien Brigade for $50, I seen a Midnight Mutants CIB go for over $40, I've also seen Water Ski going pretty crazy. The 7800 seems to be bringing quite a premium on ebay lately. Still, I love my collection and would never want to sell it. Plus, I'm so close...just need that pesky Tank Command and I'll have my complete cart collection.

To the original poster, psycho5898, if you really want to sell your carts here, you should post some references and pics. Also, we have a Marketplace forum here that you could post it in. Here's a link to it for ya:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/forum/6-marketplace/

I know you said you'd rather not do ebay but that may be the way to go. I recently saw a cart only go for $50.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1807097483201?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=180709748320&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Now that I said the above, a brand new copy just sold for $32 so I guess you never know.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1207865250281?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=120786525028&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

To the original poster, psycho5898, if you really want to sell your carts here, you should post some references and pics. Also, we have a Marketplace forum here that you could post it in. Here's a link to it for ya:

http://www.atariage..../6-marketplace/

Thanks. I'm new here and wasn't sure if there was a specific place to put things up for sale. I haven't messed with my Atari stuff in awhile. I think I still have (2) 7800s, (6) 2600 wood grain and (1) 2600 jr rev. a

Edited by psycho5898

Broke down and put Alien Brigade on ebay

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2807497207421?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=280749720742&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Not too sure if I want to part with Motor Psycho yet. I loved that game. I know I'm going to catch some stuff, but I never liked Alien Brigade... mainly because I didn't have the light gun

In that condition, I'd be surprised if you got $20 or even close to it. Good luck though, it's just the condition really hurts it. You'll get people that just want to play it but it's not for collectors.

The one I really have a problem getting ahold of is that darn Basketbrawl though!

Here's a pretty nice looking cart only Basketbrawl with a little wear for 30 bucks shipped:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3006056831351?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300605683135&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by SpendTooMuchOnAtari

He'll get at least 20 bucks for it. Shit, I'd give 20 bucks for a beat up copy anyday. The one I really have a problem getting ahold of is that darn Basketbrawl though! I'm actually down to only 4 or 5 to go for a complete set.

Question: Can you play AB w/ a joy/pad?

Just like I said, wouldn't get to $20. Actually, it went even lower than I thought.

• 3 weeks later...

Curious how one gets a screen shot of this game ?

I played it on easy mode 2 times then went to the default setting and got 797,000 my first time through !

When the game ended the screen said I was defeated . Will it go back to a final score screen ? I pulled the trigger before finding out and it started the game over .