Photo

8-bit Cartridge Label Project

26 replies to this topic

#26 KLund1 OFFLINE  

KLund1

Dragonstomper

• 549 posts

Posted Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:42 PM

I think reproduction labels are a good idea. How many of us have a frogger, 007, Invader Deluxe, or other paper label cart that has the thumb rub out at the top center?

#27 Gunstar OFFLINE  

Gunstar

Gunstar

• 9,155 posts

Posted Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:51 PM

I think reproduction labels are a good idea. How many of us have a frogger, 007, Invader Deluxe, or other paper label cart that has the thumb rub out at the top center?

That, and glue failure or other mishap. It's more of an issue for me actually, with 2600/7800 labels, but it would be nice to know when looking for a cartridge, I didn't have to worry about a shoddy or no label one to save a few quid, and be able to print out my own. I want MINT condition stuff as much as the next guy, but I'm not rich, so I'll settle for fixer-upper just to have it. I've already got unofficial cartridge games in my collection, like Commando, Tower Toppler and Xenophobe betas with XE cartridges and boxes, manuals, labels, (can't call them reprints as they were never officially released) why not fix a few of my cart-only with bad labels with the same treatment?

Edited by Gunstar, Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:54 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users