IGNORED

Atari 2600 Boulder Dash (R) Announced!

Albert

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on where Boulder Dash stands. I now have all the materials on hand to start shipping Boulder Dash. This includes:

- Cartridge shells (recycled, cleaned and ready for use!)

- Special Boulder Dash-specific Melody circuit boards

- Labels

- Manuals

- Boxes

- Box inserts

- Polyethylene (plastic) bags (to protect the box!)

- ...and two special bonus items that haven't been revealed!

I'm now hard at work assembling and testing Boulder Dash carts, with a goal to ship as many copies as I can by the end of the month. There are still roughly 50 copies available, so if you haven't picked up a copy of this great game, don't hesitate or you may lose your chance! You can purchase it in the AtariAge Store here:

http://atariage.com/store/index.php?l=product_detail&p=999

..Al

Save some time for tempest 5200 please ;-)

Here's a quick status update:

I've built and tested 160 Boulder Dash cartridges, prepared the undeclared "extras", and tonight I will be working on building the boxes. I'm very close now to shipping these games in bulk, and expect to get these 160 cartridges shipped next week. The remainder will be shipped shortly thereafter. Copies of Boulder Dash will be shipped in the order orders were placed.

Here's what 160 Boulder Dash cartridges might look like (click for a larger view):

bd_finished_carts.jpg

Soon!

..Al

• Like 3

Here's what 160 Boulder Dash cartridges might look like . . .

Fake! You can totally see the strings! Oops. This is AtariAge, not YouTube.

If there is one left in a few months when I should have some extra money to spend, I might get one.

expect to get these 160 cartridges shipped next week.

Just curious, how are they being shipped? USPS? (Will they fit in a mailbox) I don't want to risk it being left on my porch in the rain, if someone is not home at the time. Not that it EVER rains in Pittsburgh area!

Just curious, how are they being shipped? USPS? (Will they fit in a mailbox) I don't want to risk it being left on my porch in the rain, if someone is not home at the time. Not that it EVER rains in Pittsburgh area!

Yes, they are being shipped via USPS in an 8" x 6" x 4" box. Not sure if that will fit in your mailbox.

..Al

Not sure if that will fit in your mailbox.

Don't worry. The mailman will make it fit.

I once ordered an art print that was delivered in a 1/8" thick cardboard tube that said "DO NOT BEND".

I came home and found it bent in 1/2 and wedged into my mailbox.

No wonder the USPS is going out of business...

Brazilian Post Office tries three times to deliver parcels, if they don't find anyone, they left a letter saying you have 30 days to take your parcel in the Central Post Office.

I think it's due to our houses having walls... It's uggly and makes more difficult to hear/see people, of course we have door(wall)bells.

I like the american houses without walls, spaces are bigger and good looking.

My workplace, State Justice Court, don't accept personal correspondence. Especially sex toys :)

Brazilian Post Office tries three times to deliver parcels, if they don't find anyone, they left a letter saying you have 30 days to take your parcel in the Central Post Office.

I think it's due to our houses having walls... It's uggly and makes more difficult to hear/see people, of course we have door(wall)bells.

I don't understand the part about walls.

I don't understand the part about walls.

It seems English has the same word for houses' walls and the walls like in the Great Chinese Wall.

In Brazil, houses are protected by walls in the perimeter.

Public view from Google Maps: http://maps.google.c...1,11.51,,0,8.27

Those walls narrow the view. I pretty much prefer american houses with the bigger space. It isn't all public space but the view is much better! I just wonder if kids don't keep stepping your flowers... That's what we see in the films :)