IGNORED

New game released: Kobayashi Maru

CyranoJ

I would definitely like to support you guy by buying a copy. You can also add me to the SuperFly DX list too.

You shouldn't say that in public, you'll get bombarded with PMs telling you how evil we are ;-) :lol:

It's looking like we'll need a run of SFDXs, people keep asking for it. Or maybe we can do a multi-game disc to help those who missed that and Beebris, put Downfall on there as well, that should make it worth doing if people would fancy it.

EDIT Hmm, there's also Raptor tutorial game, two versions, make we could sneak those in there and hide them under a key combo :D

I was originally going to ask about a combo disk. But I figure I should just leave my statemate to the game at hand.

I've just played the game. Fun, Fun thanks for the game! :grin:
We've not forgotten about this, the game is now finished and GGN has been working hard on the new webscores system for the proper release version. Once the game-side webcode gen is in and we're happy with it, V1.11 will be mastered & off to be pressed. The game will feature webscores, pause, adjusted scoring mechanics (no more camping out for silly scores), top 10 scores/names for memory track and a few little fixes. Anyone who bought the ejagfest version will get a free pressed final copy at ejagfest '12. If I can source a supply of new jagpads there will be a SE version with switchable rotary controller pack, mostly just for those who worked on it and maybe some as prizes in future compos, not sure yet. Most people have rotaries already so I doubt there would be any demand for us to offer that version as well.

I'm definitely in. Are orders going through Reboot? Ready for pre-orders yet?

I'm definitely in. Are orders going through Reboot? Ready for pre-orders yet?

We're not 100% sure how the orders will be managed, but it's very unlikely to be through us this time, we've got a couple of people willing to handle things for us instead. I don't think there will be any kind of pre-order needed.

• Like 1